When you decide to travel outside of Iran, you need to apply for a passport. Doing that should not be a challenge. However, there are a few things you need to do. First, you have to make sure that you have the proper documentation. Then, you have to fill in an application form that you have to submit at the issuing authority. You are also asked to procure 6 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can help you get them without having to go to a professional photo studio.
You may also need a visa for your trip, which is why we advise you to take a look at iVisa.com. They can help you find out whether or not you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you are, iVisa facilitates the online application process.
- Required photo size: 40 mm in height and 30 mm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should appear in the photo
- The picture must not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 6
Iran Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Iran Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Do you need more clarification on some of the Iran passport photo requirements above? We are more than happy to comply. After all, we want you to avoid a rejected passport application because of an inadequate passport photo. Believe it or not, this is one of the most common causes.
- The background against which you have to take your picture must be plain white. Not only can it not contain any colors, but it must not have shadows or patterns either. Just use a white wall within your house as a setting, and if you do not have one, take a white sheet and hang it somewhere. The result is the same.
- For the best possible capture, you should place the camera at eye level. Keep in mind that both sides of your face must be equally visible, which is why you cannot tilt your head or rotate it. As you can imagine, if you submit a portrait-style photo, it will be rejected.
- In your passport photo or visa photo, you must appear with a neutral facial expression. You cannot smile, squint, or make any other expressions. Just relax your face when taking the picture. That ensures the best result.
- When you want to take the picture, look straight into the camera. Your eyes must be visible. Nothing can obscure them. So, if you wear glasses and the frames are too large, take them off. Move your hair away from your face. If you can keep your glasses on, make sure that there is no glare in the picture. Sunglasses and prescription glasses with tinted lenses have no business in being in a passport photo or a visa photo.
- When taking your picture, choose a source of light that is in front of you. That way, there will be no shadows on your face. Also, make sure that the lighting is of the right intensity.
- Headwear is allowed in a passport photo or visa photo, but only for religious purposes. What you need to be careful about is for your face to be perfectly visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead. Also, your headwear cannot cast shadows on your face. Your photo will be rejected otherwise.
- You are allowed to keep your beard for your passport photo or visa photo, but only as long as it represents your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Since children need to have a passport of their own, you have to take their pictures as well. You can do that with iVisa Photos. Just make sure to read the tips we prepared for you down below.
- There are no major differences between an adult’s passport photo and a child’s passport photo. The only aspect you must know is that it is acceptable for a child’s head to take less space in the picture than the head of an adult.
- Children must have their eyes open in the picture as well. Make sure that they are wake when you take the photo.
- Do you want to photograph your child in a car seat? Lots of people do. Just make sure to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer. You have to ensure a white background.
- If you want to take the picture of your baby in the lying down position, you have to remember to put a white sheet underneath the baby to achieve a white background.
- You have to remove the baby’s pacifier, headwear, toy, etc. before taking the picture.
- Only the child can appear in the photograph. If you want to hold your baby, remember that even your hands must not be visible.
Price and Cost
Getting your passport photos or visa photos with iVisa Photos is a lot cheaper than going to a professional photo studio. You will need 6 photos for an Iranian passport, which means that you have to purchase a set of 12. You will pay only $11.99 for the whole batch. That is the approximate equivalent of 504,839 IRR, depending on the exchange rate on the day you make the order.
How to get Iran Passport Photos or Iran Visa Photos Online
The process of getting your passport photos online with iVisa Photos is incredibly accessible. What you need is a decent camera from a phone or tablet. With that camera, you have to take your picture making sure to follow the rules we stated above. If you do not like the first photo, iVisa Photos does not charge you for an additional attempt. We want you to love the way you look in your passport photo.
As soon as you have the picture you are pleased with, you can submit it to iVisa Photos. You can either upload it or email it, whichever is more convenient for you. Once we get it, we process it so that it is government compliant, after which we give you two options:
- 1.Download it. You need to have photo-quality paper at hand to print the photos yourself.
- 2.Give us your address, and we will send the pictures to you.
For more information about iVisa Photos, please contact our customer support.