Traveling outside of Iraq means that you need to get a passport. The application process can take quite some time, but it is not particularly challenging. All you need are a couple of documents and to fill in an application. When you go to the issuing authority to submit all the documentation, you also need to provide 3 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can help you get them from home without having to refer to a professional photo studio.
You may also need a visa for your trip, in which case we recommend our website. They can tell you whether or not you are eligible for an electronic visa, and if you are, iVisa can assist you with the online application process.
- Required photo size: 2 inches in height and 2 inches in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should appear in the photo
- The picture must not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 3
Iraq Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Iraq Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
It is essential that you know as much as possible about the Iraq passport photo requirements when you get ready to take the picture yourself, which is why we took a few of them from above and went into further details. One of the most common causes of rejection is the lack of an adequate picture, and we do not want that happening to you.
- When choosing the right background, it is not enough for it to be entirely white. It cannot have any patterns or shadows on it, either. A plain white wall will do the trick, but if you do not have one in your home, you can use a white sheet as a background. It works just as well.
- When taking your photo, put the camera at eye level. It ensures maximum visibility of all your facial features. You cannot move your head in any direction. Keep it straight into the camera. Since both sides of your face must be visible equally, do not submit portrait-style photos. They will be rejected.
- Do not smile in your passport photo or visa photo. Do not squint or frown either. Your facial expression must be neutral. To achieve the best result, relax the muscles of your face when you capture the photo.
- Look straight into the camera when you take your picture. The eyes cannot be obscured by anything such as hair or glasses. If the frames of your glasses are too large, you have to take them off. Also, if you can wear your glasses in the photo, make sure there is no flash reflection in the picture. Lastly, you cannot appear wearing sunglasses or tinted glasses in your passport photo or visa photo.
- The lighting cannot be too bright or too dark. It must have the right intensity. Also, choose a frontal light source so that there will be no shadows on your face.
- While headwear is typically not acceptable in a passport photo or visa photo, an exception is made for people who must have their heads covered at all times due to religious beliefs. Even so, you have to make sure that your face is visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead, and that your veil does not create shadows on your face.
- You do not have to shave your beard for your passport photo or visa photo if it represents your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
With iVisa Photos, you can take the passport photos for your children as well. As you may already know, they need their own individual passport. The tips below should help you with the process.
- The only relevant difference between an adult’s passport photo and a child’s passport photo is that the head of a child can occupy less space in the picture than the one of an adult. All the other rules apply.
- Please remove the baby’s pacifier, toy, headwear, etc. before taking the photo.
- When you choose to photograph your child while in the car seat, do not forget to place a white layer on the backrest to achieve a white background.
- For the same reason, you must place a white sheet underneath the baby if you want to take their picture from above in the lying down position.
- If you want to hold the baby during the photoshoot, remember that only the baby can appear in the picture. Not even your hands can be visible.
Price and Cost
As you are about to find out, getting your passport photos or visa photos with iVisa Photos is incredibly affordable. It is a lot cheaper than going to a photo studio. You will need 3 pictures to apply for an Iraqi passport, and iVisa Photos can give them to you for only $8.99, which is the rough equivalent of 10782 IQD. It actually depends on the exchange rate.
How to get Iraq Passport Photos or Iraq Visa Photos Online
Now that you have all the information regarding the Iraq passport photo requirements, we are going to tell you what you have to do to get the pictures. All you need is a decent camera. Most people use their phones or tablets. Using the camera you have, take your picture with all the guidelines above in mind. It is okay if you do not like the first picture. iVisa Photos allows you to make as many attempts as necessary until you get a photo you love. Free of charge.
As soon as you have a picture you are satisfied with, you have to submit it. You can upload it or send it via e-mail. When it reaches iVisa Photos, we will process it so that it is 100% government compliant. Then, we will give you two options:
- 1.You can download it to print it yourself. You need photo-quality paper for that.
- 2.Give us your address, and we will mail the photos to you.
For further information, you are free to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.