Getting a Lebanese passport implies going through an application process in which you must fill in an application form and submit it along with other documents. Among them, you will find that you are requested to provide two passport photos, and iVisa Photos is here to help you. You can get your passport photos with iVisa Photos instead of going to a professional photo studio, and we are going to teach you how.
Since you want to travel abroad, you may also be required to get a visa, in which case we recommend the services rendered by our website. If you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can assist you with the online application process.
- Required size of the photo: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The picture must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as six months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must not be obscured
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headgear: as a general rule, headwear is not permitted. Exceptions are made
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: wear clothes in contrast with the background
- Beard: allowed as long as it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Lebanon Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
If you feel like you have enough information about the Lebanon passport photo requirements, you can skip this part. However, you should know that an inappropriate passport photo is one of the most frequent reasons for rejection when it comes to passport applications, and we want you to have as much information as possible.
- First, you have to make sure that you have a white background against which you can take your photo. Keep in mind that not only colors are prohibited, but patterns and shadows too. The ideal solution would be a white wall, but if you do not have one in your house, you could use a white sheet. Just hang it somewhere, and the white background is achieved. Just make sure that the cloth is not see-through.
- To achieve the best possible angle, position the camera at your eye level. Maintain your head straight when taking the passport photo. Do not rotate it in any direction because portrait-style pictures are rejected.
- You cannot appear smiling in your passport photo or visa photo. In fact, you cannot adopt any facial expressions other than neutral. As long as you relax your face when taking the picture, you should get the best result.
- You are requested to look straight into the camera when you take your passport photo or visa photo. Your eyes must not be obscured by anything, such as your hair or the frames of your glasses. In case you can keep your glasses on, make sure there is no flash reflection in the photo. Also, you cannot appear in your passport photo wearing sunglasses or eyeglasses that have tinted lenses.
- Poor lighting can alter some of your facial features, which is why we urge you to be careful about it. Choose a source that is in front of you so that the light does not create shadows on your face. Also, make sure that the intensity is not too low or too high.
- Headwear is acceptable, but only as an exception for people who are bound by their religion to cover their heads at all times. Even so, please make sure that the veil does not create shadows on your face, and that the face is seeable from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. No other exceptions are permitted.
- As long as your beard is a part of your usual likeness, you can keep it for your passport photo or visa photo. Any changes you may want to make concerning your facial hair must be made before taking your passport photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children need to have their own travel documents, which is why you must apply for passports and visas for them as well. With iVisa Photos, you can take their pictures too, and the tips below should teach you a thing or two.
- Children must be awake when you take their photos because their eyes must be visible too.
- You have to remove headwear and pacifiers, if applicable.
- If you want to take the passport photo of your child while he/she sits in a car seat, remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white sheet to achieve the necessary white background.
- Some parents choose to photograph their babies from above while they lay on their backs. It is an excellent idea, and more comfortable for the baby. However, do not forget to put the baby on a white sheet so that the background is white.
- Only the child can appear in the picture. Many people want to hold their baby while someone else takes the photo. If you are going to do the same, wear a white shirt, and make sure that not even your hands do not appear in the shot.
Price and Cost
You will be happy to learn that iVisa Photos practices competitive prices. In fact, chances are that you are not going to find better fees anywhere. Using iVisa Photos’ services is definitely cheaper than going to a professional photo studio. For a Lebanon passport, you will need 2 passport photos, and with iVisa Photos. You can get them for only $5.99. That is roughly 9 LBP.
How to get Lebanon Passport Photos or Lebanon Visa Photos Online
If you have never used the services rendered by iVisa Photos before, we can assure you that you will not experience any difficulties during the process. Besides, our customer support is at your disposal if you have questions or concerns.
Using a camera from your phone or tablet, take your picture. Just remember to follow all the guidelines we stated above. It is okay if it takes you a few attempts. iVisa Photos does not charge you if you try more than once. As soon as you have a photo you like, you have to submit it, and iVisa Photos will process it so that it is 100% government compliant. Then, we will give you two options:
- 1.You can download the photo to print it yourself at home.
- 2.Give us your address, and the passport photo will be sent to you.
Example of a correct photo