Are you getting ready for an international trip? Then you should know that chances are that you need a passport. Getting one is not difficult, and you will notice that among the required documents, there is a set of 4 passport photos. That is something MyPassportPhotos can help you with. Instead of going to a photo studio to have someone take your picture, you can take it yourself at home, and MyPassportPhotos will transform it into a government-compliant passport photo. It is fast and simple.
Since we are talking about international travel, you may also be interested in iVisa.com. What they can help you with is the online application process in case you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa.
Here are the general Morocco passport photo requirements:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 4
Morocco Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
When you take your own passport photo at home, there are a few rules and guidelines you should know about. After all, if you do not apply them, your picture will be rejected. Did you know that an improper passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection? That is why it is essential to have all the information we provided below.
- Not only the background must be white, but it must also have no patterns and shadows on it. A plain white wall is your best solution, but do not worry if the walls of your house are colorful. Take a white sheet that is not see-through and hang it on the wall. It will do just fine.
- You must make sure that the lighting does not create shadows on your face. You should avoid that with a frontal source. Make sure the intensity is right too.
- While the Morocco passport photo requirements say that your picture should be taken in the past 6 months, if you have made radical changes in that period, you must take a new photo. You cannot be blonde if the passport photo you have shows that you have red hair.
- The best angle for your picture is achieved when you position the camera at your eye level. You are required to keep your head straight and your face forward. Do not move your head in any direction. Portrait-style photos are rejected because both halves of your face must be visible equally.
- You cannot smile in your passport photo or visa photo. Nor can you display any facial expression other than neutral.
- You are asked to look straight into the camera when you take your passport photo or visa photo because your eyes must be incredibly clear. If you wear glasses, there can be no flash reflection in the picture. If the frames are too large, take them off. Sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are not permitted in a passport photo or visa photo.
- Headwear is acceptable, but only as an exception. As a rule, you cannot take your passport photo with headwear on. However, if your religion asks that you cover your head at all times, you can keep it. Just be careful so that it does not cast shadows on your face. Also, your face has to be seeable from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead.
- It is not compulsory to shave your beard if it represents your everyday look. Any changes you may want to make to your facial hair must be made before taking your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
With MyPassportPhotos, you can take the passport photos and visa photos of your children too. The tips below should be of help.
- Children’s eyes must be visible too, which is why you should photograph your child when he/she is awake.
- Only your child can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. Some parents choose to hold their infants during the photoshoot. If that is the case, wear a white shirt, and make sure that not even your hands can be spotted in the picture.
- When you place your child in a car seat for the passport photo, cover the backrest with a white layer.
- If you have an infant and you want to take his/her picture from above in the lying down position, put a white sheet underneath.
- It is compulsory to remove the baby’s headwear and pacifier before taking the passport photo or visa photo.
Price and Cost
You may be tempted to believe that getting your passport photos or visa photos online is expensive. That could not be further from the truth. In fact, it is a lot cheaper than going to a professional photo studio. For a Morocco passport, you are going to need 4 pictures, and with MyPassportPhotos, you can get them for only $8.99. That is roughly 92.20 MAD.
How to get Morocco Passport Photos or Morocco Visa Photos Online
Since we already told you what to look for when you want to take your own passport photo, now we are going to tell you what you have to do.
Using a camera from your phone or tablet, take your picture. Just make sure that all the rules and guidelines above are taken into consideration. After you succeed in taking a satisfactory photo, you have to submit it so that MyPassportPhotos can process it. We have to make sure that your passport photo is 100% government compliant. After that, you will be presented with two options:
- 1.Download the picture to print it yourself at home.
- 2.Give us your address so that we can send physical copies of your passport photo.
For more information regarding MyPassportPhotos and the services we offer, do not hesitate to contact our customer support.
Example of a correct photo