When you decide to travel outside of Myanmar, you have to make sure that you have all the necessary documents for your trip. You will almost certainly need a Myanmar passport, and iVisa Photos can help you get the required photos for the application process. That way, you are no longer required to go to a professional photo studio to have them done. You can just take your picture at home, and we will turn it into a government-compliant passport photo.
You may also be required to hold a visa for your destination, which is why you should access iVisa.com. In case you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you obtain it with little to no effort.
The Myanmar passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required photo size: 2 inches in height and 2 inches in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Myanmar (Burma) Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Myanmar Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
You can be successful in taking a Myanmar passport photo at home as long as you follow some rules and guidelines. You will find them below, and please keep in mind that if you do not meet all the conditions, your passport photo will be rejected.
- The background of the passport photo or visa photo must be white. It cannot have any colors, patterns, or shadows on it. Most people take their picture against a white wall because that best meet the purpose. However, do not worry if you do not have white walls in your home. You can just take a white sheet that is not see-through and hang it on a wall. The result is basically the same.
- The lighting is of the utmost importance as well. It cannot be too dim or too bright. Also, make sure that the source of light is right in front of you when you take your passport photo or visa photo. That is how you ensure that there are no shadows on your face.
- Position the camera at your eye level. That offers the best possible angle. You are required to keep your head straight and face forward. Remember that both sides of your face must be equally visible. If you submit a portrait-style photo, it will be rejected, and you will have to provide new pictures.
- You are not permitted to smile in your passport photo or visa photo. Nor can you squint or frown. The only acceptable facial expression you can display is neutral.
- It is a must for your eyes to be perfectly visible in your passport photo or visa photo. If they are obscured, the picture will be rejected. In case you wear glasses, you can keep them on only if the frames do not cover your eyes. If they do, you have to take them off. Sunglasses are not permitted in a passport photo or visa photo, and neither are eyeglasses equipped with tinted lenses. Do not forget to check the picture for glare before you submit it.
- Headwear is not allowed, usually. Nevertheless, some people wear it for religious purposes. If that is the case, you can keep it on as long as it does not cast shadows on your face. At the same time, your face must be seeable from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. No other exceptions are made.
- Men are not required to shave their beards before taking the passport photo or visa photo as long as that is how they usually look. Any changes you may want to make regarding your beard must be made before taking your picture. Remember that the passport photo or visa photo must depict your everyday likeness.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Do you want to take the pictures of your children with iVisa Photos as well? No problem. Here are some tips and tricks that should be of help.
- The only significant difference between a child’s passport photo and an adult’s passport photo is that the child’s head can take less space in the picture. After all, children’s heads are not as large.
- The child’s eyes must be perfectly visible. Make sure to take the photo when your kid is awake.
- For a more comfortable photo session, you can put the baby on his/her back so that you can take the picture from above. Just remember to place the child on a white sheet so that the background is white.
- When you photograph your child in a car seat, cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer to achieve a white background.
- You have to remove the baby’s headwear and pacifier before taking the passport photo or visa photo.
- Only the child can appear in the shot. Even if you hold the baby, your hands cannot be anywhere in sight.
Price and Cost
The cost of iVisa Photos’ services is undoubtedly lower than going to a professional photo studio. For a Myanmar passport, you will need 2 passport photos, and you can get them here for only $5.99. It is the approximate equivalent of 8,510 MMK. You will not find a better price than this one.
How to get Myanmar Passport Photos or Myanmar Visa Photos Online
Are you ready to get your passport photos online with iVisa Photos? Then all you need is a camera with a decent number of pixels. You have to take your picture following all the rules and guidelines we talked about above. Remember that all of them are important, and if you miss one, your passport photo will get rejected.
Once you have a picture that you are pleased with, you can submit it to iVisa Photos. We will process it so that it is 100% government compliant, after which we will present you with two options:
- 1.You can download the image so that you can print it yourself. Make sure that you have photo-quality paper for that.
- 2.If you give us an address, we will make sure that the passport photos you need will reach you as fast as possible.
Do you need more information about iVisa Photos? Feel free to contact us at any time.