Are you planning on traveling outside of Tunisia? Then chances are that you need a Tunisia passport. You might already be familiar with the requirements and what you have to do, right? You have to put together some documents and go to the issuing authority to fill in an application. You also need 3 passport photos, and that is something iVisa Photos can help you with. Stick around to find out how.
Before we get into it, you may also want to check out our website. International travel often involves a visa, as well. iVisa’s job is to help you find you if you are eligible for an electronic visa. And if you are, it can facilitate the online application process for you.
- Required photo size: 45mm in height and 35mm in width
- The submitted photos must be in color
- Head position: straight
- Recency: taken no more than 6 months ago
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Blurred pictures will be rejected
- Glasses: acceptable only if they do not obscure the eyes and there is no glare in the photo
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: the colors of your clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 3
Tunisia Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Tunisia Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
While the list of Tunisia passport photo requirements above is complete, you also have to know how to take your passport photo at home. There are a few rules in place that will help you obtain a valid picture. Here is what you should know:
- You have to photograph yourself in front of a white background. That can be a white wall or a sheet. Whatever is more accessible to you. But you have to make sure that the cloth is no see-through. Also, whatever background you choose, it cannot have patterns and shadows either.
- When choosing the right setting for your passport photo or visa photo, make sure that the lighting is appropriate. It cannot be too dark or too bright. Also, the light should be in front of you. That way, you eliminate the possibility of having shadows on your face.
- In your passport photo or visa photo, your head must be straight. You must look straight into the camera. You are not permitted to rotate your head in any direction because both sides of your face must be equally distinguishable. Portrait-style photos will be rejected.
- Please do not smile in your passport photo or visa photo. Nor can you frown or raise your brows. The only allowed facial expression is neutral.
- It is essential that your eyes are not obstructed by anything. Pull your hair away from your face, and it is preferable to take your glasses off. If your eyeglasses are discreet and do not obscure your eyes, you can keep them on. Just check for flash reflection before you submit your picture. Lastly, sunglasses and tinted lenses are prohibited in a passport photo or visa photo.
- Headwear is not allowed unless you keep it on for religious or cultural purposes. But there are two things you have to remember. One, your headwear must not cast shadows on your face. And two, your face must be perfectly visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead. No other concessions are made.
- Do you usually have a beard? If the answer is yes, then you do not have to shave it before you take your passport photo or visa photo. The whole point is to have a picture that depicts your current appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Since children need to have their own passports and visas, you need to take their pictures too. It may be a bit of a challenge to take your infant’s photo, for instance, but the tips below should be of some help.
- It may be tempting, but please do not photograph your child while he/she is asleep. You must be able to see the eyes in the photo.
- It might be easier if you placed the child in a car seat for the photo session. If you want to proceed as such, cover the backrest of the chair with a white cloth. The background needs to be white just as it is for adults.
- Perhaps you want to put the baby on his/her back and take the photo from above. Lots of parents do that with small children. If you’re going to do the same, remember to put a white sheet underneath the baby. Once more, the background has to be white.
- Do not forget to remove the child’s headwear, pacifier, or any other object from the shot.
- If you want to hold the baby during the photo session, please keep in mind that not even your hands can appear in the shot. The baby has to be alone in the photo.
Price and Cost
When you decide to obtain your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos, you will actually save some cash. For a Tunisia passport, you are obligated to submit 3 photos. iVisa Photos can provide you with a set of 4, and you will spend only $8.99 on them. In Tunisian currency, that is about 26 (TND.)
How to get Tunisia Passport Photos or Tunisia Visa Photos Online?
Do you think you are ready to take your own passport photo or visa photo? Below, you will read about how the online process works. But first, make sure that your camera has a decent resolution. You can use the one from your phone or tablet. First, make sure to find the proper environment. Take your picture and remember to take into account all the guidelines above. As soon as you have one that you love, submit to iVisa Photos for processing. After we process your picture, we will give you two choices:
- 1.You can download the processed photo to print it yourself in as many copies as you want.
- 2.You can give us your address, and we will send you your photos.
The online process of getting your passport photos or visa photos is straightforward. However, do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support should you need assistance.