Before you start the application process for a Ukraine passport, you have to make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. You will need a few documents, and then you have to go to the issuing authority to fill in an application form. You also have to submit 2 passport photos, and that is something iVisa Photos can assist you with. Take your picture at home, send it to us, and we make sure that you end up with a government-compliant picture.
A passport may not be enough for your upcoming trip. Chances are that you need a visa as well. If that is the case, we recommend that you access our website and see if they can help you. If you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you obtain it with minimal effort.
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The submitted photos must be in color
- Head position: straight
- Recency: taken no more than 6 months ago
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Blurred pictures will be rejected
- Glasses: acceptable only if they do not obscure the eyes and there is no glare in the photo
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: the colors of your clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Ukraine Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Ukraine Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Taking your passport photo or visa photo is not the same as taking a selfie. There are a few rules and guidelines you have to take into account. Below, we listed those rules for you so that you successfully take your own picture.
- As in most cases, the background of your Ukraine passport photo or visa photo has to be white. Position yourself in front of a white wall, and if you do not have one, use a white sheet. Remember that the background cannot have patterns or shadows on it either.
- Lighting is also something you have to consider. The environment you choose for your photo session cannot be lighted too brightly. It must not be too dark either. Moreover, make sure that the source of light is in front of you when you take the picture so that you don’t end up with shadows on your face.
- Your head must be straight in your passport photo or visa photo. Do not tilt or rotate it in any way. Both sides of your face must be equally visible. So, if you submit a portrait-style photo, it will be rejected.
- When it comes to facial expressions, the only one you are allowed to display is neutral. Do not smile, frown, raise your brows, or squint. Just relax your face when you take your photo.
- Your eyes must be clearly visible. If you wear prescription glasses, you would better take them off. It goes without saying that sunglasses are not allowed in your passport photo or visa photo, either.
- When you take your passport photo or visa photo, you cannot appear with your head covered. However, if you cover your head for religious purposes, an exception can be made. All you have to keep in mind is that your face has to be visible from top to bottom and that the headwear cannot cast shadows on your face.
- Before you take your passport photo or visa photo, it is not mandatory to shave your beard if it represents your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Do you want to travel with your children? Then you have to get passports and visas for them too. With iVisa Photos, you can obtain their pictures as well. Below, you are going to find a few tips to help you in the process of photographing your kids.
- You must photograph your child when he/she is awake. The eyes have to be visible.
- For your convenience and your child’s comfort, you can put him/her in a car seat for the photo session. Just remember that you have to cover the backrest of the chair with a white sheet to ensure a white background.
- Some people prefer to put their child on his/her back and take the picture from above. In case you want to do the same, you are required to place a white layer underneath the child. Again, the background has to be white.
- The baby cannot have headwear or a pacifier in the photo.
- If you want to hold your child for the photo, make sure that not even your hands are visible in the shot. Only your child can appear in his/her passport photo or visa photo.
Price and Cost
Getting your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos is not at all expensive. In fact, it is cheaper than going to a professional photo studio. For a Ukraine passport, you are required to submit 2 pictures. With iVisa Photos, you will spend only $5.99 on them. That is approximately 161 UAH.
How to get Ukraine Passport Photos or Ukraine Visa Photos Online?
Since you have all the necessary information on how to take your own passport photo or visa photo, it is time to actually do it. Feel free to use the camera from your phone or tablet. It is supposed to have a decent resolution.
Your first job is to find the right setting. Then, take your picture, but remember to consider all the rules above. Once you have a photo that you are pleased with, you have to submit it to iVisa Photos. After we receive it, we will make sure that you end up with a government-compliant picture.
After processing, you are given two options. One, you can download the image to print your own passport photo or visa photo. Or two, we can make sure that the photos will reach you as soon as possible. You just have to give us your address.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.