Are you planning on getting a Belize passport? If the answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. iVisa Photos cannot do much about most of the requirements for a Belize passport, but we can help you get the perfect passport photo. The Belize passport requires two photos, and we are here to help you out so that you do not need to go to a photo studio to have them done.
Furthermore, if you are interested in a trip abroad anytime soon, you should take a look at our iVisa.com website. They will help you with the online application process for an electronic visa if you happen to be eligible for one.
The list below includes the general specifications that a passport or visa photo must follow:
- Size: 50 mm in height and 50 mm in width. The face should cover about 70% of the photo
- Color: black and white images are not accepted
- Head size and position: your head must not be at an angle, and you cannot take a portrait-style photo
- Recency: as recent as possible but not older than 6 months. It has to reflect your current look
- Background: white
- Smile: no. Only neutral facial expressions are acceptable
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should be in the shot
- Blurred photos will be rejected
- Glasses: only if absolutely necessary and they do not alter your look
- Headgear: not accepted unless you cover your head for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: must be in contrast with the background
- Beard: only if you usually have one
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Belize Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Belize Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- When you decide to take the passport photo at home using iVisa Photos, you have to find the right environment. A white wall is the best possible choice, but if you do not have one, consider hanging a white sheet on the wall. It will do the trick. You have to make sure that there are no colors, patterns, or shadows in the background. Otherwise, your passport photo will be rejected.
- The way you position yourself in order to take the passport or visa photo is important. Put the camera at eye level for the best possible representation of your facial features. Keep your head straight and look directly into the camera. Avoid tilting or rotating your head. You cannot submit a portrait-style photo.
- The light you use for your passport photo is just as essential. It has to come from in front of you, and it cannot be too dark or too bright. Make sure that it does not create shadows or reflections on your face. That can alter your facial features.
- The only facial expression you can have in a passport photo is neutral. Smiling is not permitted, and neither is frowning. A relaxed face is an ideal face for a passport photo.
- When you take the passport photo, make sure to look into the camera. Do not squint. If you usually have glasses, you can keep them on but only if the frame does not cover too much of your eyes/face. The glasses can create glare, so be careful about that. Sunglasses and glasses with tinted lenses are prohibited in a passport photo.
- If your religion does not allow you to have your head uncovered, you can keep your headwear for the passport photo. However, make sure that it does not create shadows on your face. Moreover, your face needs to be visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead.
- If your everyday look includes a beard, you can keep it.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
In case you did not know, children of all ages need to hold their own passport and visa. Taking the passport photo of a child at home is possible. However, there are a few rules you need to follow in this case as well. The tips below should be of help.
- Many parents opt for the car seat method when taking the passport photo of a child. If you want to do the same thing, do not forget to place a white sheet on the backrest.
- If you have a newborn and you want to take his/her picture in the lying down position, place a white sheet underneath him/her.
- When holding the baby for the photo, you cannot appear in the picture at all. Not even your hands.
- Remove headwear and pacifier.
- The child’s eyes should be open while having their picture taken.
When you go to a photo studio to have your passport photo taken, you may have to spend quite a bit on your photos. However, if you choose iVisa Photos, you will be incredibly satisfied with the low price. For a Belize passport, you need a set of two passport photos, and we can get them for you for only 12 BZD. Of course, the amount may slightly differ depending on the currency conversion rate when you use our services.
How to get Belize Passport Photos or Belize Visa Photos Online?
Now that you want to take your passport photos at home, you need to learn how to use the services provided by iVisa Photos. Even so, you should not experience any difficulties in the process. All you need is a camera from a tablet or a phone. You are allowed to take multiple pictures until you have the one you like. Once you choose one, submit it, and we will process it for you. Then, you can either download it to print it yourself, or we can have the set delivered to your home. Whichever you find more convenient. For a small fee, we can perform a few finishing touches if you want.
Do you have questions or concerns regarding iVisa Photos and the services we provide? Feel free to contact us whenever you want.