When you are getting ready to apply for a Kuwait passport, you have to put together some documents, fill in an application, and then go to the issuing authority to submit them. Along with everything we mentioned, you also have to submit 1 passport photo, and iVisa Photos can help you get them from home so that you do not go to a professional photo studio. It is faster, cheaper, and more convenient.
You may also be interested in our website if you want to travel internationally. In case you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa.com can assist you with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort.
- Photo size: 4.5 cm in height and 3.5 cm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: light blue
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 1
Kuwait Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Kuwait Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
While we already provided a complete list of the Kuwait passport photo requirements, we believe that it is best to expand on a few of them so that you have as much information as possible. In case you did not know, failure to produce an adequate passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection. Avoid that by reading the info we put together below.
- The first thing you have to do is to find the right setting in which to take your passport photo. As mentioned above, it is required that the background is white. You could take your picture against a white wall. However, if you do not have one, a white sheet will do the trick. Just hang is somewhere, and the result will be the same as long as the sheet is not see-through.
- You must position the camera at the perfect angle, which is why you must keep it at eye level when you take the photo. Your head must be straight, so do not tilt it. Please note that portrait-style photos are rejected because both sides of your face must be equally visible.
- You should not smile in your passport photo or visa photo. As a matter of fact, you cannot adopt any facial expressions other than neutral. To achieve that, you should relax the muscles of your face when you are taking your picture.
- You are asked to look straight into the camera when taking your passport photo or visa photo. It is imperative that your eyes are perfectly visible. Remove your hair from your face, and if you have glasses with oversized frames, you are asked to take them off. You can keep your eyeglasses on if they are discreet but check for glare before you submit the photo. Needless to say, sunglasses and glasses with tinted lenses are forbidden in a passport photo or visa photo.
- The lighting should not be too bright or too dark. You should also go for a source that is right in front of you when you take your passport photo because that way, you avoid appearing with shadows on your face.
- Headwear is usually unacceptable. Nevertheless, if you are obligated by your religious beliefs to wear something on your head at all times, an exception is made. Even so, your face has to be seeable from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin, and the headwear should not cast shadows on your face. No other exceptions are made.
- If you have a beard, you are not required to shave it off as long as it represents your everyday look.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children of all ages are supposed to carry their own passports and visas, which is something you must take into consideration if you want to travel together. Needless to say, you can take their picture with iVisa Photos as well, and we put together some tips for you.
- When choosing to photograph your baby from above, you must remember to place the baby on a white layer. You have to make sure that the background is white.
- Lots of parents choose to take the passport photo of their child in a car seat. While it is an excellent idea, you have to cover the backrest of the chair with a white sheet to achieve a white background.
- The child should be awake during the photoshoot.
- If the infant has a pacifier or headwear, you are expected to remove them from the shot.
- The child has to appear alone in the picture. If you want to hold your baby, make sure that not even your hands are in the shot. Failure to comply will lead to rejection.
Price and Cost
Photo studios usually overcharge for passport photos and visa photos. They take advantage of the fact that you need them. However, with iVisa Photos, you will spend as little as possible. For a Kuwait passport, you need one passport photo, and iVisa Photos can give you a set of two for only $5.99. It is the approximate equivalent of 1.85 KWD. You will not find a lower price than that.
How to get Kuwait Passport Photos or Kuwait Visa Photos Online
If you have never used an online passport photo service before, let us tell you that you should not experience any difficulties in the process to come. iVisa Photos is easy to use. All you need is to take your camera and take your picture making sure to follows the rules we talked about above. Most people use a smartphone or a tablet, but the choice is yours.
When you have a photo that you are pleased with, you are required to submit it to iVisa Photos. You can either e-mail it to us or upload it directly to iVisa Photos’ website. We will then process it so that the end result is a government compliant passport photo. We will offer you two choices afterward:
- Download the photo. You have to buy photo-quality paper to print it yourself.
- Provide us with an address, and we will send the photos to you.
For further information, contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.