If you are traveling to Poland as a citizen of Turkey, you will need to get the correct type of Schengen Visa. The Schengen Visa is designed for foreign travelers seeking to enter the Schengen area of Europe which consists of 22 European Union member states and non-EU member states that are part of the European Free Trade Association. Poland is one of these EU member states.
Use our Visa Checker Tool to find out specific information for your country if you plan to travel to the Schengen region of Europe. Otherwise, find out more detailed information below about what you need to get a Poland Schengen Visa like costs, requirements, and time limits.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
What types of Poland Schengen Visas are there?
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
What type of general documentation do I need to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
You will need:
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes. will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to be attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
I’m going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you’re traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter also.
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
How much is a Poland Schengen Visa?
Children under 6 years of age are usually free and don’t require payment for their visas. Children 6 years and older and all adults will have to pay for a visa. Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Turkey Citizens
Any Turkish citizen requires a visa to enter Poland. To obtain one, you need to fill out an application in person at the closest consulate or embassy.
If you need assistance, contact our support staff via chat or email and we will help you find the nearest Visa Application Center and address any further questions you may have.