COVID-19 is still present in most countries around the world. Therefore, health authorities continue to establish new requirements for all international visitors. Travelers who are planning a trip to St. Vincent must be aware of a mandatory document known as the Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
Keep reading about the requirements to enter St. Vincent and whether you need a COVID-19 test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
As St. Vincent health authorities feel the need to have further requirements for anybody entering the island. They have implemented a new mandatory document called Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
International travelers and St. Vincent residents entering the country must complete the Pre-Arrival Travel Form. This mechanism will help St. Vincent government to keep track of incoming visitors while in the country.
Is there a COVID-19 test requirement?
The St. Vincent government has established COVID-19 test requirements. As an incoming visitor, you need to have a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. You must take the COVID-19 test up to 5 days before the trip to St. Vincent.
Do I need to quarantine?
Not necessarily, it will depend on your specific situation. If you could not obtain a negative COVID-19 test before arrival, then you have to go through a PCR test in St. Vincent. During the waiting time, usually 24 hours, you need to quarantine in a facility approved by the government.
Travelers coming from a high-risk country need to quarantine for 5 days. St. Vincent health authorities will request COVID-19 tests on the 1st and 5th days. Visitors from medium-risk countries need to quarantine for 48 to 72 hours, while they wait for a final decision from the St. Vincent government.
Check more requirements in the application page to enter St. Vincent.
How long is the Pre-Arrival Travel Form valid for?
Travelers with a Pre-Arrival Travel Form can stay up to 30 days after arrival in St. Vincent, and have a Single Entry.
What documents are required?
You must give personal details, medical conditions, and your trip dates. As well, check you have the following requirements:
- A Passport with a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive the Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
- Payment options, iVisa.com has two alternatives that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative COVID-19 test that you have to take a maximum of 5 days before the trip.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com has three types of processing times:
- Standard processing option, pay the minimum USD 20.00 fee and wait 4 days to get your Pre-Arrival Travel Form.
- Rush processing option, only wait 3 days for a price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing option, receive your Pre-Arrival Travel Form in just 2 days by paying a fee of USD 60.00.
What is the process?
- Respond to the questions in the online application and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Confirm your details are correct and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
How will I receive the Pre-Arrival Travel Form?
During your application, iVisa.com will request a valid email address that the iVisa.com team will use to send you the Pre-Arrival Travel Form. Make sure to print the document and show it upon arrival. Once in St. Vincent, follow the medical checks at the airport and have your travel document at all times.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Our customers have left lots of reviews in the comments section that you can check at any time.
How can I obtain further details?
Travel to St. Vincent today! iVisa.com can help you with any travel document you need!