If you want to apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa, you may be interested in a few details regarding the travel document. So, to begin by answering your question, yes. The Saudi Arabia eVisa is a multiple-entry visa. For as long as it is valid, you can use it to travel to Saudi Arabia as many times as you need, provided that you stay only as long as you are allowed each time you visit.
If you want to learn more about the Saudi Arabia eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions should be of assistance.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How many nationalities are eligible for a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
According to Saudi Arabia’s visa policy, there are 51 countries whose citizens qualify for a Saudi Arabia eVisa. To find out if you are among them, you can use iVisa’s Visa Checker Tool. It is located on our homepage. You just have to choose your country of origin in the drag-down menu on the left, and then pick Saudi Arabia in the drag-down menu on the right. The information you need will be displayed in just an instant.
Are there any visa-exempt nationalities when it comes to Saudi Arabia?
Yes. There are 4 visa-exempt nationalities. The citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates need only a national ID card to travel to Saudi Arabia.
What requirements must be met to get a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa is not a demanding visa to obtain. You only need a few documents and some information, and most of them may already be in your possession. Here is what you must have at hand during the online application process:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport that keeps its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Saudi Arabia. One blank page for stamping is necessary too
- Photo – it would be best if the picture were taken as recently as possible
- E-mail address – an electronic visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to have a physical copy when you leave for Saudi Arabia
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but payment can be made using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well
What is the processing time of my application, and how much does it cost?
The amount you are charged for a Saudi Arabia eVisa depends on how soon you want to receive it. iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can make the best possible choice for you and your budget.
- Standard – it takes 5 days for your application to be processed, and it costs USD 162.00
- Rush – you have to wait 3 days for your [Saudi Arabia eVisa] to be ready, and the price is USD 187.00
- Super Rush – your eVisa arrives within just 24 hours, and you will be charged USD 212.00 Service fees are included.
What is the validity of a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa has a validity period of 1 year after issued since the date of issue.
How much time per entry can I stay in Saudi Arabia?
When you travel to Saudi Arabia holding a Saudi Arabia eVisa, your stay is limited to 90 days in Total.
For more information about the Saudi Arabia eVisa, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7, and you will not be charged for using it.