In 2013, Saudi Arabia began offering several different types of visas. One of these is the Umrah visa. This visa is designed for Muslims who wish to go on a pilgrimage to Mecca and other holy sites outside of the traditional Hajj period.
iVisa is pleased to offer Saudi e-Visa applications online. The simple and secure application only takes minutes to complete.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
The following FAQs about visa regulations are based on the United States. For details about your specific country’s visa policies, please use our Visa Checker Tool to see the Umrah e-Visa requirements for your country.
Saudi e-Visa Processing Time
Your waiting period will depend on the speed you choose at checkout.
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
How many times can enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
e-Visa Expiration Date
Your e-Visa will expire 1 year after issued.
Number of Entries into Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
Online e-Visa Price for Saudi Arabia
The total cost of your Saudi Arabian Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 175.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 200.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 225.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
What documents are necessary for my Saudi Umrah e-Visa application?
These documents will be needed before applying for your e-Visa:
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement demonstrating the reason for your visit.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Bank Statement - Proof you can pay customs officers for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Show officials your ticket to leave the country.
- Proof of Lodging - A hotel reservation document will work for this.
- Passport Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You’ll need this to prove your identity.
Saudi Arabia Stay Limits with Umrah e-Visa
Your maximum stay will be 90 days Total.
Is the Saudi Arabia visa a multiple-entry visa?
Yes. The Saudi Arabia eVisa is a multiple-entry visa.
The Saudi Umrah e-Visa Requirements for Foreign Citizens
Let iVisa help you take the hassle out of obtaining the correct visa with our safe and easy online e-Visa application.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our support team members 24/7 by clicking the Help link.
We hope you have a wonderful trip to Saudi Arabia!