Learn More: Landing Visa
Required Documents to Apply
Sierra Leone is a country in West Africa. It has a 400 km coastline on the Atlantic Ocean, which means that you can choose to relax on one of the many beaches. The beaches of the Freetown are particularly beautiful. They are gorgeous, and most of them are deserted on a typical day. You can enjoy some peace and quiet. Also, you can go scuba diving and snorkel in some areas. One of the best places you can visit is the Turtle Islands. They are a bit challenging to reach, but once you get there, you will be surrounded by natural beauty, and you will forget everything about it.
Before you travel to Sierra Leone, you need to take a look at its visa policy to see if you need a visa to enter the country. In fact, chances are that you'll need one because there are only 15 countries that are visa exempt. These 15 nationalities can enter Sierra Leone and stay within the country for up to 90 days. Visas on arrival are also available, but only to the citizens of Kenya. All the other nationalities must pay a visit to the nearest embassy and apply for a consular visa.
If you wish to find out whether or not you need a visa for Sierra Leone, you can look up its visa policy yourself. Nevertheless, there is a more convenient method to find that out: iVisa’s Visa Checker. It is a feature that is easy to use, and the information you need is just three clicks away. Access the feature located in the top right corner of this page. Next, select your country of origin from the left drag-down menu and Sierra Leone as the destination in the right menu. The result will be displayed in just a second and lets you know if you need a visa. If you do need a visa, you will be provided with a list of the nearest embassies you can go to and apply.
Unfortunately, iVisa does not process Sierra Leone visa applications since electronic visas are not available. However, we would still like to be of assistance, which is why our support service is at your disposal. It is open 24/7, and it is free of charge.
If Visa Checker lets you know that you require a Sierra Leone visa, you should learn more about your visa requirements. You can do that online because the internet is full of information. However, we recommend that you use it as a reference only because not everything you find online is reliable. The best thing you could do is call the issuing authority and make your inquiries there. They can give you the most reliable information. In the meantime, we can tell you that all foreigners who travel to Sierra Leone need to have a valid passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
While we cannot help you further with the Sierra Leone visa application, we hope that you find the information above somewhat useful.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sierra Leone Visa Policy
- Sierra Leone Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Sierra Leone?
- This is How Citizens of Malaysia Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Fundamentals of How Citizens of Kenya Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- The Basics of How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Learn How Citizens of the Philippines Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- This is How Citizens of Indonesia Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Essentials of How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Fundamentals of How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Discovering How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Basics on How Citizens of India Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- This is How Citizens of Australia Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Learn How Citizens of South Africa Can Enter Sierra Leone During Coronavirus
- Quick Details on the Sierra Leone COVID-19 Test Protocols
- COVID Testing and Sierra Leone Isolation Requirements During COVID-19