As a Tajik citizen, you can apply for the Singapore eVisa. You’re lucky as only a few countries are eligible to get this electronic visa. iVisa.com has a simple, fast, and reliable service for your travel requirement. Enjoy the online procedure with us.
Even though the pandemic continues to be an obstacle for most trips, we know that a journey to Singapore is possible with our help. Let us discuss the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens.
How can I obtain the Singapore eVisa with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Answer the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will check your details and confirm they’re 100% correct.
- Receive the electronic visa electronically.
- Print and display the Singapore eVisa.
Apply in advance
As soon as you decide to travel, you can trust our services. We can keep your details as long as you need them. We promise you will receive the Singapore eVisa at the right time. We can help you with the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get the Singapore eVisa as a Tajik citizen?
Yes! Tajikistan is one of the eligible countries to apply for the Singapore eVisa. Other countries include Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Remember that the whole process is 100% online, which means you only need an Internet connection. We can tell you all about the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens.
What is the validity of the Singapore eVisa?
The Singapore eVisa is valid for 63 days. The electronic visa allows multiple entries and a maximum stay of 30 days per entry.
What are the requirements?
First of all, you need to provide personal details to complete the online form. Also, you should have these requirements:
- A valid passport. Make sure to have a blank page for stamping.
- An email address.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A digital picture taken in the last 3 months.
- Hotel reservation, you should have a booking for at least a 3-star hotel.
- Round-trip tickets.
The Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens is only a click away!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 8 days - USD $120.49
- Rush processing time: 5 days - USD $152.99
- Super Rush processing time: 3 days - USD $190.99
Our team can explain the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the question in the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits your needs.
- Verify that your details are accurate. Choose a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the required documents.
We will send the Singapore eVisa to your email inbox. Display the travel document as soon as you arrive in Singapore. Let us support you with the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have established strict security guidelines for all our services, including the Singapore eVisa.
Explore the comments section for more details about our processes. Continue checking the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens with us.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We are ready to discuss the Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens.
Explore the application page now!
Singapore offers fascinating experiences. Go to the Night Safari Singapore, a different way to enjoy a safari, as you explore it during the night. Check the Leopard trail, where you can see lions, flying foxes, porcupines, and of course, leopards. Continue with the Fishing Cat Trail, where you can check animals from Singapore, such as felines that eat fish, pangolin, and binturong. The East Lodge Trail offers Malayan tigers and hyenas. Finally, the Wallaby Trails features marsupials from Australia. Enjoy the buggy rides and the educational sessions.
Merlion Park is another favorite spot. The sculpture with the head of a lion and the body of a fish is the main attraction. This monument represents Singapore at its beginning as a small fishing village. The traditional name of Singapore means lion city. The sculpture weighs 70 tonnes and rises 8.6 meters. Take a picture while the head pouts water from its mouth in a fountain.
It’s time to get the Singapore eVisa for an extraordinary trip to Singapore. We know you will have the most wonderful holiday here.