The historical ruins and castles that you will see in Slovakia are one of the biggest tourist attractions in the country, so if history is one of your passions, you will enjoy your stay in this European country. There is also fun for snow and ski lovers, as it has several excellent ski resorts.
If you are already preparing to travel to Slovakia, remember that from the last months of 2022, the new ETIAS will be requested, for which you can apply for the ETIAS here. If thinking about applying for this new electronic authorization has already caused you a headache, iVisa.com’s services are at your disposal so that you can relax before your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it difficult to apply for the ETIAS?
Not at all! Applying for the ETIAS, in theory, only takes a couple of minutes. Although if you decide to do the process with iVisa.com, you will not only save more time, there will also be requirements that you will not have to worry about. With us, there are only three things that we will need from you to start with your application:
- The first one is your valid travel document
- The second will be that you make the payment of the fees electronically.
- And the third is that you provide the email address where you want to receive your ETIAS.
What if I’m interested in applying with iVisa.com?
Wonderful! It means that you have taken the path to a simpler process. With us, you will only have to complete three easy steps so that we can successfully carry out your application process.
- Step 1: Complete the online form with your data here and choose the processing time you want.
- Step 2: After verifying that your information is correct, continue with payment of the services.
- Step 3: Provide the required documents and submit them along with the online form. After this last step, you only have to wait to receive your Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Georgia.
What are the processing times and costs?
When you make your application through iVisa.com methods, there are three different processing packages that you can choose according to your preferences. Costs vary depending on how quickly you want to receive your ETIAS, which can take a couple of days to a couple of hours.
- The first processing time is the standard, which takes a couple of days, but has the cheapest offer.
- The second is the rush, whose price is still affordable, but the receipt of your ETIAS is faster.
- The third is the super rush, which, as you have probably thought, is the highest cost, but the time it will take to receive your electronic authorization will be only a couple of hours.
For how long will my Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Georgia be valid?
Your electronic authorization will be valid for three (3) years or for as long as the travel document with which you made the application is valid, whichever comes first. You should also bear in mind that this may vary depending on the evaluation that the system has made of the information you have provided and the risk that you may represent for any of the nations that are part of the Schengen zone.
Will I be able to visit all of Europe with the ETIAS?
The ETIAS is in development for European countries that belong to the Schengen area. So you will not be able to access the rest of the countries in the continent with the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Georgia. If you only want to visit the nations that are within the Schengen area, the first country you must enter is the country you declared in your application that you would arrive at first. After this, you can travel to the rest of the neighboring countries.
Are the iVisa.com services safe?
Definitely yes. Our platform is up to date with the latest technological updates that ensure it is super secure. Also, the iVisa.com work team has people with high moral and ethical values who advocate for safeguarding all your information. For your peace of mind, you can read the reviews that other users have made.
How can I learn more?
Our website includes different sections where you can find information about our wide range of products read the blog, as well as other doubts that have been clarified in the frequently asked questions section.