Slovakia is one of those countries that is surrounded by magic and history, making it attractive for many of the travelers who head to Europe to discover a little more about the old continent.
If you have plans to vacation in Slovakia, here we will explain that, by 2022, a new European Travel Information and Authorization System will come into effect, which will be required to visit both Slovakia, as well as any of the 25 remaining countries that make up the Schengen zone. You can apply for the ETIAS using the customer-recognized iVisa.com services.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a citizen of Honduras, will I need a visa to get the ETIAS?
No. As a citizen of Honduras, you can travel to Slovakia and the rest of the Schengen countries without a visa. Although by 2022, you should have the new Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Honduras authorization at hand.
Can I visit other European countries with the ETIAS?
Yes, but only the 26 that belong to the Schengen zone. There are countries in Europe that are not part of Schengen, so to visit them, you will have to comply with their regulations and requests to cross their borders. In the case of the Schengen countries, as a Honduran citizen, you do not need a visa to travel between them, only the ETIAS.
What do I need to get the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Honduras?
To obtain the ETIAS, all you need is to fulfill an online application where you'll supply data and documents. Then you receive your ETIAS. When you apply with iVisa.com, the process is less tedious since everything will be under our care. But to give you an idea of the three things that we will ask you to do, here we have listed them:
- Valid passport not only at the time of your trip but even after it, for at least three months.
- Make the payment of the service with a credit/debit card or Paypal.
- Indicate the email address where you'll receive your authorization.
Can I apply with iVisa.com?
Of course! For us, it will be a pleasure that you trust our team to carry out your application. With us, the process begins with three steps in which you are the lead.
- First step: We will need you to fill out the online form here with your data and choose the processing time you want to receive your ETIAS.
- Second step: Verify your information and make the payment online.
- Third step: Check that everything is written correctly and upload the requirements that you must send along with the online form. After this, you only have to receive the email with your ETIAS.
Will the process be too long and expensive?
That depends. We offer three different options for you to pick the one that suits you best based on how soon you need your ETIAS. Don’t worry though, the longest process might be a couple of days, and the prices won’t be expensive either.
- Option 1: This is what we call standard because with this option the costs are low because the processing time takes a couple of days.
- Option 2: Here, the price is a little higher because the rush is also faster.
- Option 3: If you want to get your ETIAS within a few hours, your best option is the super rush, although it is worth more than the other two options.
How safe is my info with iVisa.com?
Your information will be completely safe in the hands of our team of professionals, who are backed by a modern platform that keeps your data safe. You can also read our reviews so that you know the experience that others have had with our services.
And if I need more answers?
We understand that with this type of process, more questions always arise than originally expected, especially when we read information from different websites. At iVisa.com, we specialize exclusively in the documentation needed to be able to travel, be it visas, permits, or any other document required by the country you wish to visit. That's why our website is packed with all the information you might need in one place.