How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Health Declaration
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Another important mosque in Damascus is the Tekkiye Mosque, near the Barada River. This building has a unique beauty with thousands of colorful tiles and mosaics. It also has a long dining room and an impressive watchtower that stands out easily when the sun goes down. Beyond Damascus, you can also visit other important buildings such as Crac des Chevaliers. This is a castle that was the headquarters of the Order of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem in Syrian territory during the time of the Crusades. It’s one of the best-preserved medieval castles in the world. It was first inhabited in the 11th century by a settlement of Kurdish troops. As a result, it was known as Hisn al-Akrad, which means the Castle of the Kurds. You can also plan a visit to the Aleppo citadel. The Aleppo Citadel is a medieval palace located in northern Syria and is considered one of the largest and oldest castles in the world. The use of the hill of the citadel dates back to the middle of the third millennium BC. Over time, it was occupied by other civilizations such as the Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and Mamluks. Much of the construction, as it stands today, is based on the Ayyubid period. The "Aga Khan Foundation for Culture" took a lot of work and effort to preserve this place in the 2000s in collaboration with the Aleppo Archaeological Society. This castle is acknowledged as a historical monument. You can also visit Palmyra since this city has the remains of the Temple of Bel. This temple was an ancient ruined stone construction dedicated to the Semitic god Bel. It was built in 32 AD and many people consider it as the center of religious life in Palmira. These ruins were considered by Aideen Cremin to be the best preserved in Palmyra. Sadly, this place has suffered a lot of damage due to terrorism attacks, but it still has some interesting points to know. Syria also has some important natural places to visit, such as Mount Hermon. This place is a set of mountains located in the southern part of the Antilíbano range. These summits serve as the border between Israel, Lebanon, and Syria. If you go with a secure group to visit the place, you’ll be able to see the imposing mountain that’s about 2814 meters above sea level. Keep in mind that in this place Lebanon is separated from the security zone controlled by the United Nations. The northwest slope of the mountain belongs to Lebanon, the eastern one to Syria, and the southwest and southern slopes are under Israel's control as a result of its victory during the Six-Day War in 1967. As you can see, Syria has a lot to offer, both in its capital and in its nearby areas. Besides, the warmth of its people is pleasant and they always welcome you to get to know their culture. It’s true that it has its risks and that you have to be very careful when you visit it, but that’s why we recommend you consider some security rules. First of all, always have your passport handy and never explore areas far from where you accommodate without an authorized and adequate group. Remember that your safety comes first, so the idea is to organize your trip with suitable companies and organizations. Many areas in Syria conflict, and therefore, you cannot visit them because they are extremely dangerous. Avoid at all costs entering these regions. As a last security measure, don’t forget to always have your documents up to date and prepare them adequately to be able to travel to this country. You may need a visa and a Health Declaration before entering. The Health Declaration is essential to preserve your health and safety. Therefore, we recommend obtaining it with iVisa’s service, as it won’t take much time or effort.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.