Learn More: Pass
This content was updated in June 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Since July 1st, 2022, the Thailand Pass is no longer needed to enter the country.
If you dream of traveling to Thailand, we have good news for you: today it is possible. You just need to acquire a Thailand health declaration first. These "Health Declarations" are mandatory in many countries such as Thailand, for both foreign nationals and Thai nationals. The Thailand Pass' document is the same as a 'Health Declaration', but with the difference that it can also be used to inform the authorities that you have been vaccinated against coronavirus.
To travel to Thailand, you must prepare beforehand, and with this Thailand pass, it's easy because it's all electronic and online, no need to visit a Royal Thai Embassy or consulate. We can help you obtain this document quickly and easily with our Thailand pass services. To learn more about the process for obtaining it, we recommend that you read the information in the questions below.
We have designed an easy application form for the Official Thailand Pass that will take you no more than ten minutes to complete, then just wait for us to do the rest.
Get Your Thailand Pass Online Now! (COVID-19 Registration)
What is the Thailand Pass Application?
The Thailand Pass is a travel document to be completed by foreign travelers prior to their arrival in the country. Its purpose is to assist the Thai government in managing the risks related to COVID-19.
This declaration is a measure to contain the spread of COVID-19 in Thailand. By presenting the Thailand Pass QR code, health officials can verify whether the traveler is eligible to enter Thailand.
In addition, if any traveler is infected with the coronavirus or exhibits symptoms, the information provided in the declaration record will enable the relevant organizations to contact and isolate those affected.
The Thailand Pass is NOT a substitute for a valid visa nor does it count as any kind of medical insurance. If your nationality requires a visa to visit Thailand, you can contact one of our experts for advice.
Who is eligible for the Thailand Pass?
All visitors to the country must apply for the Thailand Pass before traveling there. The form must be completed and submitted before you enter Thailand and presented at the border. However, most of the entry requirements are mandatory only for international travelers.
Remember that this does not count as a valid visa to enter Thailand. Your nationality may be part of a visa exemption program or otherwise need one to enter. In this case, you must contact your local Thai embassy.
How long is the Thailand Pass Application valid for?
The Thailand Pass is a Single Entry pass, valid for 14 days after arrival or until passport expires, and can only be used once you travel to Thailand. Once you leave the country, you will have to apply for a new one to enter Thailand again.
Travel requirements and required documents for the Thailand Pass?
To start the process, you only have to enter the iVisa.com website and follow the easy steps First, we must identify what documents you need:
- Valid passport- You will need to present a scanned copy of your passport on the page where all your personal information appears. Your passport must have at least 6 months of validity.
- A valid email address - To send you the travel document, we need an email address that you use frequently.
- A credit or debit card to pay - To process your payment, follow the steps below and use a credit or debit card.
- Other documents - You will also need to present a digital photo recently taken, valid social security card, your travel dates, flight number, and hotel booking. If you don't have a recent passport photo to attach, we also provide a passport photo service so you can get one digitally in no time.
These entry requirements are mandatory for the process. Up-to-date information is necessary to avoid any errors or delays.
How do I apply for the Thailand Pass Application with iVisa.com?
The steps to apply for the approved Thailand pass are easy, follow these three steps, and you can have your Thailand Pass registration in as fast as 3 days. You only need to follow this application process.
- Step 1: To get started, fill out the application questionnaire and provide information such as your passport number, travel dates, flight number, and a mobile phone. Then select the processing time.
- Step 2: Make sure that all the information you entered is correct, and have all the necessary documents for your travel document, including payment for it before making a purchase.
- Step 3: Finally, check everything is okay and click "Submit". After this, you will receive an email confirming your application.
We will send you an email confirmation with a QR code attached. You'll need to show it along with your other required documents when you enter Thailand.
Travelers should remember that border officials are the ones who make the final decision about whether or not to let you enter Thailand. It's always wise to have your documents saved on your cell phone or printed out, so you don't have any problems during the travel document check.
What are the costs and processing time of the Thailand Pass?
Prices will vary depending on the processing time you choose. When applying with iVisa.com, you can choose any of the three processing times we offer:
- Standard Processing Time: 7 days - USD 30.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 5 days - USD 67.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 96.99.
Do I need a Thailand Pass Application to transit through Thailand?
If you have to leave the airport, ask before you go. Passengers in transit are not required to present the health travel document, but they do need it if they leave the terminal area.
Do minors need a Thailand Pass system?
Yes, all visitors must obtain a travel document and present it when they enter Thailand. At the time of crossing immigration, parents should be with their children and have all travel documents on hand to present to the Thai authorities.
Parents or guardians will be responsible for completing travel documents for children or disabled persons who cannot complete them on their own before they travel to Thailand.
When should I apply for the Thailand Pass Application?
You can apply for a visa at any time before your trip. You can also initiate the process with us, and we will start processing your document at the appropriate time before your trip.
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Thailand?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or Professional ATK within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Thailand? - Immigration authorities' procedures
Full vaccination is not mandatory to enter Thailand, however, if you display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Accepted vaccines are Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinopharm, and Sputnik V.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to Thailand?
The country does not have any quarantine rules for foreign or local travelers.
Where can I contact you?
Feel free to contact our customer support team or email [email protected] if you have any questions about the application process. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions.
Required Documents to Apply
All travelers to Thailand, including Thai citizens returning from abroad, are required to have a Thailand Pass.
Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your planned arrival date.
The Thailand Pass is part of the required documentation you will need to enter Thailand, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Thailand. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
Proof of yellow fever vaccination is required if you are traveling from a country with a risk of yellow fever transmission.
Remember to check your country's safety recommendations before traveling, for a better travel experience
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Is it mandatory to apply for the Thailand Pass if I’m traveling to Thailand?
Yes, All nationalities must apply for this declaration, including Thai citizens who are returning to Thailand.
What do I need to present upon arrival in Thailand?
The documents you must present upon arrival at the airport in Thailand will depend on two points that we present below:
For Foreigners: You must have:
- A health certificate stating that you do not have Coronavirus disease (it must be issued within 72 hours before the arrival date.)
- The QR code on the Thailand Pass.
- Approved visa, if your nationality requires one.
For Thai citizens: You must have:
- A health certificate indicating that you are fit to travel.
- A letter issued by the Royal Thai Embassy, Royal Thai Consulate-General or Ministry of Foreign * Affairs or Kingdom of Thailand certifying that you are a Thai national returning to Thailand.
- The QR Code on the Thailand Pass
What if I’m traveling to Thailand from a high-risk country?
Can I get the Thailand Pass for free?
With iVisa.com we charge a service fee and the total price you pay depends on the processing speed you choose. We highly recommend you using iVisa.com and our user-friendly platform. Our expert agents will verify your information before submitting the form to the immigration officials! It will be less time consuming, and our experts will help you make sure everything is correct before approving the application.
Where can I read more about the Thailand Pass and other products?
Learn More about the Thailand COVID-19 Declaration
Where can I read more?
- HOW TO ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- THAILAND HEALTH DECLARATION REQUIREMENT
- HOW CAN HONGKONGERS CITIZENS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- OBTAIN YOUR THAILAND T.8 FORM ONLINE (HEALTH DECLARATION)
- THAILAND HEALTH CONTROLS DUE TO COVID-19
- HOW CAN US CITIZENS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- THAILAND 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Thailand visa requirements for Indian Citizens (eVisa)
- Documents Needed For Thailand Pass
- Thailand Pass Second Test
- Thailand Pass Change Flight
- Coe Vs Thailand Pass: Explore the details
- Thailand Pass The Information Is Not Registered
- Thailand Pass Issues: How to solve them?
- Thailand Pass is not working
- How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter Thailand during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United States enter Thailand during coronavirus?
- PCR Testing in Bangkok, Thailand
- Vaccination Passport Thailand: How to Get It
- How to enter Thailand during COVID-19 for Thais
- How to enter Thailand during COVID-19 for Canadians
- How can Japanese citizens enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can Spanish citizens enter Thailand during the COVID-19?
- HOW CAN NORWEGIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN SWISS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN IRANIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can French citizens enter Thailand during COVID-19?
- HOW CAN ITALIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN KOREANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN MACAO PEOPLE ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can Germans enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- Can British people enter Thailand during Coronavirus? - Requirements for Entry
- How can Dutch enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can Swedes enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- HOW CAN DANES ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Thailand vaccination requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand?
- Thailand eVisa processing time: What should I know about this?
- How to apply for a Thailand Tourist Visa safely and easily
- Thailand Visa Requirements
- Thailand visa for Saudis (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Bulgarian Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand Visa Policy
- Thailand visa for Indians (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL BY CRUISE
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- DO I NEED A VISA FOR THAILAND?
- Thailand visa for Lithuanians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Maldivians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Latvians (Visa on Arrival)
- CAN I GET A THAILAND VISA EXTENSION?
- Thailand visa for Ukrainian (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Fijians (Visa on Arrival)
- How to Get a Thailand Visa
- HOW TO GET A MULTIPLE-ENTRY VISA FOR THAILAND
- THAILAND VISA APPLICATION
- THAI VISA SERVICE
- THAILAND VISA FOR ROMANIANS (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
- Thailand visa for Mauritians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Chinese citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Cypriot citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
- Thailand visa for Kazakhstani (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Maltese Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Papua New Guinea Nationals (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for San Marino Nationals (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Taiwanese citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Uzbeks (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Bhutanese (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Andorran Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA COST
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL FORM