Learn More: Customs Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration
- Customs Declaration: Before arrival, all passengers, or the head of the family must complete a Customs Declaration. (Only ONE declaration per family is required.)
- Validity: The document is for single entry and it is valid only on entry to Turks and Caicos.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document once when you enter the country.
- CD fees: Acquiring the customs declaration with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- CD Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Turks and Caicos to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Turks and Caicos, apply for the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration now.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE TURKS AND CAICOS CUSTOMS DECLARATION
The Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us containing your completed Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration ready to show on arrival.
Related ArticlesRead more
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
Do I need a Customs Declaration if I'm only transiting through the Turks & Caicos?
What can I do if my Turks & Caicos Islands Customs Declaration application has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all applications and documentation to help you avoid rejections. If government officials find any errors and reject your application, iVisa will refund the iVisa processing fee.
Note: Government fees will not be refunded.
If your application was canceled or rejected, you may reapply for a [Turks & Caicos Islands Customs Declaration] form.
I need to correct my answers. Can I change them?
I am still waiting to receive my Completed Application confirmation email. What now?
How do processing times work?
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.gov.tc/bordercontrol/