Visas on arrival are available in multiple countries, and up until recent years, this type of visa represented the easiest way to gain access to a particular country. That is no longer true, mostly because many governments adopted the electronic visa. People prefer an online process to a few minutes or sometimes hours in a line at the immigration office. A Uganda visa on arrival used to be available once you arrived at Entebbe International Airport, as well as a few land border checkpoints, but that is no longer an option.
Before Uganda adopted the electronic system, a visa on arrival was not as easy to obtain as before. That was because the Government of Uganda decided to replace the visa on arrival with the electronic visa. As a result, facility of getting a Uganda visa on arrival was limited, and sometimes, delays occurred. The question was why you would risk spending hours on end at the Entebbe Airport or at the land border when you could invest 15 minutes of your time and use iVisa’s services? When you left, you did not know how much time you would spend waiting for your document to be released, and leaving it to chance was just bad planning.
What is your alternative?
The purpose of the government of Uganda was to replace the visa on arrival with the electronic visa because it would make things easier for anyone. Your interest is to enjoy a simple but efficient online application process, and iVisa is the ideal way to do it. The company has thousands of clients all over the world, and it is highly appreciated mostly for its fast processing system.
With iVisa, you need to fill in an online application form, and that should take you about 15 minutes. In the event that you need some help with it, however unlikely that may be, you can reach to iVisa’s support service using their char service or call center. Someone is available 24/7 to take your request and guide every step of the way. The requirements are easy to meet, and you should have no trouble in that department.
As for cost and processing time, iVisa offers you options, something that is not available at the immigration office. You can choose the visa type, the processing time, and as a result, the cost of your visa. The cheapest option you have costs you $86.30, and your visa is ready within 4 business days. If you have an emergency, you can have your application processed in as little as 24 hours. It costs you a little bit more, but you get a quick fix. That does not sound bad, does it?
So, to answer your question, no, it is not possible for you to get a Uganda visa on arrival. But the real question is why would you even want that when you have an online alternative process that is much easier to go through? iVisa offers you fast processing time, affordable prices, and it rids you of all the hassle that can occur.
Apply for a Uganda Visa
- Can Australian citizens get a Uganda visa on arrival?
- Can I get a Uganda Visa online?
- Can I get a visa in Kampala, Uganda?
- Can I still get a Uganda Visa On Arrival?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the Entebbe airport?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the airport?
- Everything you need to know about the Uganda visa application
- How to get a Uganda e-visa
- How to get a Uganda e-visa for US citizens
- How to get a Uganda visa?
- How to get a Uganda visa at an embassy
- How to get a Uganda visa for UK citizens
- How to obtain a Uganda visa
- How to obtain a Uganda visa in Nigeria?
- Is a Uganda visa on arrival for Indians available?
- Special circumstances for the citizens of Uganda visa-free countries
- The easiest way to apply for a Uganda visa
- Uganda Visa Cost
- Uganda Visa for Indian citizens
- Uganda Visa processing time
- Uganda visa for Australian citizens
- Uganda visa for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa for the citizens of Pakistan
- Uganda visa requirements for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Indian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for South African citizens
- Uganda visa types
- What are the Uganda visa requirements?
- What are the most common Uganda visa problems?
- What is the Uganda visa photo size?
- What you need to know about the Uganda Travel Visa
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in London?
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in New York?