Are you a citizen of Kazakhstan who wants to see Uganda? If so, you should know that a visa is necessary be allowed into the country. With an e-Visa, you’ll have a much quicker and smoother application process.
Uganda introduced their e-Visa program in 2016, and it’s available in many countries around the world. If you live in Kazakhstan, you don’t have to go to the embassy anymore if you want to vacation in Uganda.
You can spend anywhere from a single day to 45 days with an e-Visa, and with the East Africa Visa, you can even see Rwanda and Kenya, too. Our secure application makes it easy.
Uganda e-Visas Available to Travelers from Kazakhstan
There are three different e-Visas that travelers from Kazakhstan can choose from: Transit e-Visas, Tourist e-Visas, or East African e-Visas.
If you don’t plan to stay in Uganda very long, the Transit e-Visa is a great option. With this e-Visa, people can visit Uganda for three days before their next flight. If you have a long layover, get the Transit e-Visa.
For a longer stay in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is the right choice for many travelers. With a Tourist e-Visa, you can unwind, enjoy the food and culture, or visit people you know in Uganda. With 45 days to spend, you don’t have to worry about time pressure.
Use your single-entry Tourist e-Visa within 90 days of arrival. After you’ve used it, you’re free to discover and explore the beauty of Uganda. Get a Tourist e-Visa with our simplified online form.
East African e-Visa
If you have 45 days to spend in Africa, why not visit the other countries in East Africa? You can see more than just Uganda with the East African e-Visa. This e-Visa gives full access and unlimited entries into Rwanda and Kenya. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
The e-Visa is simple, fast, and easy to understand. When you have the necessary documents with you, use our secure application. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months later than your estimated arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this photo and include it with your online application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Before you can enter Uganda, the government will need a little more information about your trip, including your reason for traveling. They’ll also want to see that you’ve purchased your return ticket.
- Email address — After a quick verification process, we’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation to the email address that you gave us on your application. When you get your e-Visa, print it out so you’ll have it with you when you leave for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — While not every country requires it, you should be immunized before traveling to Africa.
- Payment method — At checkout, you can use either Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa.
We guarantee that your e-Visa experience will be as hassle-free as possible. We hope you have a relaxing trip, too.