Are you planning to travel to Uganda soon? If you live in Croatia, you’ll need a visa, or you won’t be able to leave the airport and see the country. You can still catch a connecting flight, but with a visa, you can do much more, and it’s never been easier to get one.
Until recently, travelers had to visit an embassy or consulate to get a Ugandan visa. But in July of 2016, this East African nation made things easier by issuing E-Visas. The E-Visa is now available to countries all around the world, including Croatia, through a simple and secure application.
Three types of e-Visa are available for different kinds of travelers. Depending on your travel plans, you can spend a weekend in Uganda, or even just a day, or you can take a long vacation. With the East African option, you can even visit the neighboring East African countries of Rwanda and Kenya while you’re there.
Three e-Visa Options for Croatians Travelling to Uganda
Not looking to spend more than a weekend in Uganda? The Transit e-Visa is a great option for a short visit. With this E-Visa, travelers from Croatia have up to 3 days to spend in Uganda. A Transit E-Visa is the perfect choice for a long layover.
You can catch a connecting flight without an e-Visa, but why miss your chance to see some of Uganda’s beautiful sights? Get a Transit e-Visa right here.
Not looking to spend more than a weekend in Uganda? Then the Transit e-Visa is a great option for you. With this e-Visa, travelers from Croatia have up to 3 days to spend in Uganda. A Transit e-Visa is the perfect choice for a long layover.
You can still catch a connecting flight without an E-Visa, but you’ll miss a chance to see this beautiful country. Get a Transit e-Visa right here.
If you want to spend more time in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa will give you up to 45 days to do whatever you’d like. Travelers from Croatia can use the Tourist E-Visa to unwind, see loved ones in the area, or do all the sightseeing they desire.
The Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days, starting from when you arrive, and is good for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you can spend up to 45 days in the country before departing. Get your Tourist e-Visa here.
East African e-Visa
This is the ultimate E-Visa for a full East African travel experience. With the East African e-Visa, you can spend 45 days in Uganda, but you can also visit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like during this time. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Your travel plans don’t have to include a trip to the embassy or consulate. Instead, just use our secure online application and enjoy a quick, painless verification process. Make it even faster by having these documents ready when you apply:
- A valid passport — Your passport needs to be current, and the expiration date should be at least six months later than your expected arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this and turn it in with your completed e-Visa application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know a little more about your travel plans, including the date that you plan to depart Uganda. Make sure you have a return ticket before you leave on your trip.
- Email address — This is the email address that we’ll send your e-Visa confirmation to. Once you have your e-Visa, you can print it off and bring it with you to Uganda.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It’s recommended that you be immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa, even though some countries don’t require it.
- Payment method — It’s easy to pay for your e-Visa, whether you prefer to use PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Have one of these ready when you apply.
We guarantee a smooth and convenient e-Visa experience. We hope you enjoy your trip.