Looking for an easy way to travel from Mali to Uganda? If you’re not just there for a connecting flight, that will require a visa.
Luckily, since July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda began making this an easy process when they started issuing e-Visas. If you live in Mali, you can simply grab an e-Visa online without having to visit an embassy or consulate. The application is simple, fast, and always keeps your personal information secure.
Whether you’re on vacation, visiting loved ones in Uganda, or just stopping by on the way to another destination, there’s a Uganda e-Visa that’s a perfect fit for you. Get yours right here.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Mali Citizens
There are three levels of e-Visa. You can pick the right one for you depending on what your travel plans are and how long you want to visit Uganda. Learn more about our various visas below.
Are you looking at a long layover in Uganda? If you’ve got two or three days to spend in Uganda before heading off to your next destination, the Transit e-Visa is a perfect choice.
With the Transit e-Visa, citizens of Mali can enjoy up to three days in Uganda before a departing flight. Experience the local cuisine, culture, and nightlife of Uganda while you “wait”. You won’t regret it. Pick yours up right here.
Are you wanting an extended stay in Uganda? The Tourist e-Visa is a fantastic choice for travelers from Mali who need to stay a bit longer than a few days. With the Tourist e-Visa, you’ll have up to 45 days to experience all that our beautiful country has to offer you.
The Tourist e-Visa can be used for a single entry into Uganda, which is valid for 90 days after arriving. You can stay for 45 days after you make this entry. Get your Tourist e-Visa here.
East Africa e-Visa
If you want to really dive into the travel experience, you need the East Africa e-Visa.
With the East Africa e-Visa you can spend 45 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, coming and going as you please. In fact, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya with no restrictions at all during your 45-day stay. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
You’ll always have a fast, easy, and secure process from start to finish. Get your Uganda e-Visa with our online e-Visa application. To save even more time, gather these things before you start applying:
- A valid passport — You need a current passport to travel to Uganda. Make sure that the expiration date isn’t before six months from your arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Securely pay for your e-Visa online by using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. To save time, make sure to have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We make the e-Visa experience smooth and enjoyable. Enjoy your vacation to Uganda.