Considering taking a vacation to Uganda leaving Namibia? If you’re planning on leaving the airport, then you’ll want to make sure you have a visa with you when you go.
The e-Visa program now allows residents of Namibia to leave the airport terminal after arriving in Uganda, and also provides you access to all the sites, events, and culture that Uganda and East Africa have to offer. Get your Uganda e-Visa here.
Ugandan e-Visas Types for Citizens of Namibia
Before you choose the e-Visa that’s right for you, consider your trip’s length and if you’d like to visit any other countries while you are here. There are three e-Visa types.
With our Transit e-Visa travelers from Namibia can spend up as long as three full days in Uganda. It’s the ideal option for a long layover. Apply for your Transit e-Visa here.
If you’re expecting a longer stay in Uganda, then think about applying for a Tourist e-Visa. There will be no need to worry about your visa expiring too soon wit this e-Visa. After you arrive in Uganda from Namibia, you’ll then have 45 full days to travel, loved ones, or make new memories in Uganda.
It’s important to note that the Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your arrival time. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here, with our simple and secure application.
East African e-Visa
This is the premiere e-Visa for travelers from Namibia who want access to not only Uganda, but more of East Africa as well. Residents of Namibia can apply for an East African e-Visa here.
With the East African e-Visa you’ll be able to travel between Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya freely throughout your stay with multiple entries allowed to all three countries. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Apply for your e-Visa with our easy online e-Visa application. Make sure that you have the following documents when applying:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date must be at least 6 months after your planned arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Provide a scanned copy of your passport.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — We will ask you your reasons for your trip to our country and the expected length of your stay here.
- Email address —We will email you your e-Visa once approved. Afterwards, print a copy and keep it with you for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We’ve made it simple to pay for your e-Visa. We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Make sure to have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We welcome visitors from Namibia and look forward to your visit to Uganda.