Are you a traveler from Niger planning a vacation to Uganda? If so, you should know that you’ll need a visa to enter the country. With an e-Visa, you can go through this process fast and efficiently. And, if you choose the East African e-Visa, you can visit Rwanda and Kenya, as well.
e-Visas have made traveling to Uganda simple for travelers from Niger. With an e-Visa, you can skip the visit to the consulate and confusing paperwork. Get an e-Visa easily by using our secure online application.
For Niger citizens looking to experience all Uganda has to offer, the e-Visa is the perfect option.
Uganda e-Visas Available to Niger Passport Holders
We offer three different e-Visas to travelers from Niger: Transit e-Visas, Tourist e-Visas, or East African e-Visas.
If you don’t intend to stay very long, the Transit e-Visa might be an option for you. With this e-Visa, Niger citizens will be able to stay in Uganda for up to three days.
If a longer stay is what you have in mind for your trip, the Tourist e-Visa is a wonderful option for you. With a Tourist e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to relax, visit colleagues or friends, and enjoy the food, culture, and sights Uganda offers.
Once you make your entry into Uganda, you’ll have up to 45 days to travel, discover and experience the country. Get your Tourist e-Visa with our simplified online form.
East African e-Visa
With 45 days to be in Africa, why only spend it in one country? If you’d like to see more than just Uganda, choose the East African e-Visa, and you can get unlimited access to Rwanda and Kenya during your stay in Uganda. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
The e-Visa is the modern option for Niger citizens who want an easy-to-understand, streamlined visa process. Once you have the required documents with you, apply for your Uganda e-Visa right here.
Before you start the process, you’ll need:
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months later than your estimated arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this photo and include it with your online application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Before you can enter Uganda, the government will need a little more information about your trip, including your reason for traveling. They’ll also want to see that you’ve purchased your return ticket.
- Email address — After a quick verification process, we’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation to the email address that you gave us on your application. When you get your e-Visa, print it out so you’ll have it with you when you leave for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — While not every country requires it, you should be immunized before traveling to Africa.
- Payment method — At checkout, you can use either Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa.
We promise to make your e-Visa experience as hassle-free as possible, and we hope that your trip to Uganda and East Africa is just as relaxing.