The exception is with the citizens of Saudi Arabia who have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol. Since the document is available online, iVisa.com can help you get it in 15 Business Days.
Do you want to get more information about the Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia? Keep reading this article, you’ll surely find the most important things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Ukraine visa if I’m from Saudi Arabia?
Yes, you do, but you don’t have to worry, what you need is a Tourist or a Business eVisa that you can easily get online. If you want to find out other facts about the Ukraine Visa for the Citizens of Saudi Arabia, go here.
What is an Ukranian eVisa?
The Ukrainian Tourist eVisa is an official document required for foreigners who want to visit Ukraine for tourism purposes. Nevertheless, you should know that there’s another type of eVisa for Ukraine, the Ukrainian Business eVisa, and you can use that one for Business purposes.
We’ll be focusing more on the Tourist eVisa, but you can learn more about the Business eVisa here.
Both eVisas have the same validity. They give you a validity of 30 days after arrival.
What are the requirements for an Ukraine eVisa?
While a Ukraine visa is easier to obtain online, you still need to make sure that you can provide iVisa.com with everything that’s required for a smooth application process. You will be asked to have the following at hand:
- Passport: to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo: you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance: you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance: the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit: you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests to that.
- E-mail address: electronic visas are sent via email, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment: you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa.com also accepts PayPal.
How much time do I need to apply?
It should not take you more than 10 minutes, especially when you apply online for a Ukraine eVisa.
How much does Ukraine eVisa cost?
The processing time for a Ukraine eVisa is longer than usual, but we try to process your application as soon as possible. Keep in mind that the faster you want the document, the more you must pay for it. We offer you three options:
- Standard processing: this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 Business Days for your application to be processed, and you are charged USD 55.00.
- Rush processing: you receive your eVisa within 17 Business Days, but you must pay USD 80.00.
- Super Rush processing: if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option you have to choose. Your application is processed within 15 Business Days, and it costs USD 105.00.
How is the application process?
Once you handle the requirements, you can move forward and submit an application form. Filling it in is easy, but if you need help, iVisa.com’s customer support can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you need to go through:
- The first one asks you to provide your general information, but you need to select a processing time as well. That will establish the amount you will be charged for your eVisa.
- The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that there are no mistakes within it.
- The last step asks for the application’s supporting documents. You are required to upload them. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa.com will handle the rest.
Click here to learn more about the Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia.
What if I make a mistake?
If you realize you made a mistake when registering your information online, please contact our customer service agents whenever possible to get better assistance.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to apply online?
Yes, of course. We are a professional service provider offering official eVisas since 2013. We know that there's always a fear of providing personal information online since there's a common idea that's something "hazardous", but that's totally not true with what we offer.
iVisa.com makes the visa process for you easier than you think. It has a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 17,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can obtain your Ukraine eVisa just as quickly as many of our clients do by applying for your Ukraine eVisa through iVisa.com.