All Saudi Arabians who wish to travel to Ukraine can apply online for a Ukraine visa. The exception is represented by the citizens of Saudi Arabia who have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol. Since the document is available online, iVisa can help you get it in 15 business days.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – requirements
While a Ukraine visa is easier to obtain online, you still need to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything that is required for a smooth application process. You will be asked to have the following at hand:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the online application form
Once you handle the requirements, you can move forward and submit an application form. Filling it in is easy, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you need to go through. The first one expects you to provide your general information, but you need to select a processing time as well. That will establish the amount you will be charged for your visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that there are no mistakes within it, while the last step asks for the application’s supporting documents. You are required to upload them. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia cannot be more straightforward. The Ukraine e-visa has a validity period of 30 days since the date of issue, it allows a single entry and you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days.