Learn More: Health DeclarationDue to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present Health Declarations, Medical Declarations, or Self-Declarations Health Form for entry Ukraine. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
Our customer have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
For any individual or family who wants to vacation on an exotic island or visit the land of a hundred hills, a trip to Ukraine is a must. The country boasts a unique blend of Russian, European and traditional cultures. It is only about four hours drive away from Europe and has thousands of tourists visit it each year.
Friendly relations with Russia is one reason for the rise in tourism. The rich cultural heritage of Russian Orthodoxy is one of the reasons why Ukraine tours are considered as a popular tourist destination. Many hotels in the resorts and along the coast are also booked with Russian tourists. You can stay in villas and large holiday homes along the beaches of Crimea as well as the Black Sea.
Despite the borders being closed due to civil war, you can still get cheap Ukraine flights to Crimea. There are many cheap flights to Ukraine offered by some airlines that are connected to Istanbul, Moscow, Kiev, and Warsaw.
Another exciting factor about the nation is that you can get cheap flights to Ukraine from the United States. Before you book your flights, you should check with the airline which will give you the cheapest flights to Ukraine. Airlines like Delta, American, and US Airways offer the cheapest flights to Ukraine.
The days when airlines only give you cheap flights to some other places in the world are gone. There are many discounts offered to every traveler, as the passengers are also treated in the nicest manner in these flights.
Flights to Ukraine are available from both major international airports such as New York JFK and London Heathrow and many smaller international airports such as Glasgow, Dublin, Glasgow and Dublin and more. If you want to get the cheapest flights to Ukraine, don’t wait to book your ticket until the last minute.
It is also a good idea to save money by avoiding long-distance flights. After you are done with your flight booking, check the budget airlines which offer inexpensive flights to Ukraine and get on board the flights to see the amazing sights of the country.
You may be looking forward to a vacation in Ukraine and a fantastic time at the beach. There are plenty of beaches which are mostly popular amongst tourists and they can be seen all across the country.
Various options of getting cheap flights to Ukraine are available through some websites which provide details of discounted fares to Ukraine. Booking your flights through these websites saves you money and time.
Some travel websites can offer you excellent deals on flights to Ukraine and offer discounts on all types of airfare. If you know any travel agent, they could even help you find cheap tickets.
Booking your flights to Ukraine at the right time would help you get good discounts on your tickets. To know the dates for booking your flights, you should do thorough research and use the airline’s website and see if they have any deals.
After you start your search for flights to Ukraine, you can be sure that the prices are likely to go lower and that there are lots of discounts offered on your flights. You can use the Web to find out if there are any deals for your travel and book them through some travel sites.
The Health Declaration and transfer to the US have been a bit glitchy so far. Only seven people from the affected region have already successfully transferred, mostly in hospitals, with some more at home. A source in Ukraine also told Reuters on the eve of the American visit that some people would be sent in the coming days.
In addition, hospital workers in Kyiv are still trying to understand how a virus can kill old people and fall victim to the fallout. As yet, no one knows who made the breach - from inside or outside the hospital.
So far the epidemic has primarily affected older people but the introduction of this article into the news cycle has raised awareness about this particular virus, which is apparently very contagious person to person. If you have visited a country where this disease is endemic, you may want to consider telling your doctor that you have been infected.
When the virus is isolated, it usually shows up as an increased number of CD8+ T cells that are recognized as belonging to a contagious person. Usually, the patient who is identified as a person of high risk will be contacted before any other person.
Several symptoms often accompany this outbreak, most notably fever, chills, cough symptoms, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory distress and more. For some sick children, a rash may also occur after some time. Although some adults may get their respiratory symptoms, even coughing up blood, it’s common that the patient shows fever and develop respiratory distress.
Coughing up blood may not be that unusual with a viral infection, especially among children who are immune-compromised. Adults may be more susceptible to respiratory viruses like this than children. Usually, it manifests as sore throat, fever, abdominal pain, vomiting and other low-level respiratory symptoms.
You can see how someone might cough up blood from the nose, mouth or other parts of the body and this is exactly what is happening in this case, because the virus could be in the sinus, nasal or nasal-pharyngeal area, which may be infectious.
In addition, some of the cough symptoms associated with the outbreak include watery eyes, headache, or sometimes earaches. The early symptoms may be less severe and may go undetected, so it is important that everyone be aware of the onset of symptoms and notify their doctor when they begin.
Some adults have been evacuated to a hospital in New York, where they are placed in isolation until they are no longer contagious, which will take place over several weeks or months, but any close contact will need to report any illness that they experience. There have been instances of adults showing symptoms that are easily mistaken for the flu.
Ukraine’s Ministry of Health has already released information on this new pandemic, but it appears that it is spreading faster than the Ministry anticipated, and the international health organization has not even reported it. One person who could be infected is each person who comes into contact with these adults and is not immune.
Coronavirus has been around for decades and the outbreaks seem to continue, with older people having the most significant problems. This pandemic was an unexpected outcome of outbreaks by the same strain of the Coronavirus.
The key to treating patients with Coronavirus is based on routine hand washing, followed by social distancing. Even with all of these precautions in place, the Ukraine Health Declaration form is still required and medical staff in all countries should be aware of this virus, as well as children, pregnant women and those with chronic medical conditions.
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MYANMAR
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MEXICO
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAMAICA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
- Ukraine visa fees
- CAN I ENTER UKRAINE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic
- Ukraine visa policy
- Ukraine visa on arrival
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bolivia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of El Salvador
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Fiji
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Grenada
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Guatemala
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Haiti
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Laos
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Maldives
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nepal
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Palau
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Seychelles
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Suriname
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- What are the documents required for a Ukraine visa?
- Ukraine visa requirements
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF OMAN
- Ukraine Tourist Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- How to obtain a Ukraine tourist visa
- Ukraine visa application
- Which are the best Ukraine visa services?
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.