en | $ USD



Select Your Language

Select Your Currency

  • AED United Arab Emirates Dirham
  • AFN Afghan Afghani
  • ALL Albanian Lek
  • AMD Armenian Dram
  • ANG Netherlands Antillean Guilder
  • AOA Angolan Kwanza
  • ARS Argentine Peso
  • AUD Australian Dollar
  • AWG Aruban Florin
  • AZN Azerbaijani Manat
  • BAM Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark
  • BBD Barbadian Dollar
  • BDT Bangladeshi Taka
  • BGN Bulgarian Lev
  • BIF Burundian Franc
  • BMD Bermudan Dollar
  • BND Brunei Dollar
  • BOB Bolivian Boliviano
  • BRL Brazilian Real
  • BSD Bahamian Dollar
  • BWP Botswanan Pula
  • BZD Belize Dollar
  • CAD Canadian Dollar
  • CDF Congolese Franc
  • CHF Swiss Franc
  • CLP Chilean Peso
  • CNY Chinese Yuan
  • COP Colombian Peso
  • CRC Costa Rican Colón
  • CVE Cape Verdean Escudo
  • CZK Czech Republic Koruna
  • DJF Djiboutian Franc
  • DKK Danish Krone
  • DOP Dominican Peso
  • DZD Algerian Dinar
  • EGP Egyptian Pound
  • ETB Ethiopian Birr
  • EUR Euro
  • FJD Fijian Dollar
  • FKP Falkland Islands Pound
  • GBP British Pound Sterling
  • GEL Georgian Lari
  • GIP Gibraltar Pound
  • GMD Gambian Dalasi
  • GNF Guinean Franc
  • GTQ Guatemalan Quetzal
  • GYD Guyanaese Dollar
  • HKD Hong Kong Dollar
  • HNL Honduran Lempira
  • HTG Haitian Gourde
  • HUF Hungarian Forint
  • IDR Indonesian Rupiah
  • ILS Israeli New Sheqel
  • INR Indian Rupee
  • ISK Icelandic Króna
  • JMD Jamaican Dollar
  • JPY Japanese Yen
  • KES Kenyan Shilling
  • KGS Kyrgystani Som
  • KHR Cambodian Riel
  • KMF Comorian Franc
  • KRW South Korean Won
  • KYD Cayman Islands Dollar
  • KZT Kazakhstani Tenge
  • LAK Laotian Kip
  • LBP Lebanese Pound
  • LKR Sri Lankan Rupee
  • LRD Liberian Dollar
  • LSL Lesotho Loti
  • MAD Moroccan Dirham
  • MDL Moldovan Leu
  • MGA Malagasy Ariary
  • MKD Macedonian Denar
  • MNT Mongolian Tugrik
  • MOP Macanese Pataca
  • MUR Mauritian Rupee
  • MVR Maldivian Rufiyaa
  • MWK Malawian Kwacha
  • MXN Mexican Peso
  • MYR Malaysian Ringgit
  • MZN Mozambican Metical
  • NAD Namibian Dollar
  • NGN Nigerian Naira
  • NIO Nicaraguan Córdoba
  • NOK Norwegian Krone
  • NPR Nepalese Rupee
  • NZD New Zealand Dollar
  • OMR Omani Rial
  • PAB Panamanian Balboa
  • PEN Peruvian Nuevo Sol
  • PGK Papua New Guinean Kina
  • PHP Philippine Peso
  • PKR Pakistani Rupee
  • PLN Polish Zloty
  • PYG Paraguayan Guarani
  • QAR Qatari Rial
  • RON Romanian Leu
  • RSD Serbian Dinar
  • RUB Russian Ruble
  • RWF Rwandan Franc
  • SAR Saudi Riyal
  • SBD Solomon Islands Dollar
  • SCR Seychellois Rupee
  • SEK Swedish Krona
  • SGD Singapore Dollar
  • SHP Saint Helena Pound
  • SLL Sierra Leonean Leone
  • SOS Somali Shilling
  • SRD Surinamese Dollar
  • SVC Salvadoran Colón
  • SZL Swazi Lilangeni
  • THB Thai Baht
  • TJS Tajikistani Somoni
  • TOP Tongan Pa anga
  • TRY Turkish Lira
  • TTD Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
  • TWD New Taiwan Dollar
  • TZS Tanzanian Shilling
  • UAH Ukrainian Hryvnia
  • UGX Ugandan Shilling
  • USD United States Dollar
  • UYU Uruguayan Peso
  • UZS Uzbekistan Som
  • VND Vietnamese Dong
  • VUV Vanuatu Vatu
  • WST Samoan Tala
  • XAF CFA Franc BEAC
  • XCD East Caribbean Dollar
  • XPF CFP Franc
  • YER Yemeni Rial
  • ZAR South African Rand
  • ZMW Zambian Kwacha
United Kingdom
8,750+ Travel Documents processed by iVisa

1.2M happy customers


+46,000 reviews

10 years of experience

98% visa approval rate

How to Apply: Student Visa

Easy application

Complete our user-friendly online application in just 20 minutes, or feel free to take breaks and return at your convenience.

Helpful support

Move closer to an approved visa with our team of iVisa Experts, who not only review your answers but also provide you with the necessary tools to prepare.

Correct documentation

Make use of our feedback and free templates to confidently submit accurate information, and experience a surprisingly stress-free process!

Get your visa

Once government-approved, your visa will be ready for collection, marking the start of your travels.

How to Apply: Embassy Registration

Fill Out Online Application

Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal

Travel Safely

Your embassy will assist you if an emergency (eg. Natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur

Why Register with the Embassy

Travel Registration is a service provided by the government. This service allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad to the Department of State so it can be used to assist you in case of an emergency. People residing abroad can also get routine information from their nearest embassy or consulate if registered.

Required Information to Apply

Once You Have Registered With Your Embassy Or Consulate, You Will Need To Update Your Data If:

  • your contact details change,
  • your civil status changes,
  • you are going back to your home country.

Learn More: Student Visa

What you need to know

  • If you plan to study in the United Kingdom, you need a United Kingdom Student Visa.

  • The United Kingdom Student Visa is for adult students wishing to study at a licensed institution in the United Kingdom.

  • Your maximum stay depends on the entire duration of the study and your degree. This could be between 2 and 5 years.

  • You can apply up to 6 months in advance.

  • You need to be at least 18 years old to apply for this visa.

  • Allowed activities: Attend licensed institutions and work up to 20 hours per week.

Apply for the United Kingdom Student Visa from the comfort of your home!

Planning to study abroad? Simplify the process with us!

Our 50% shorter application form and expert guidance ensures you get your visa on time and without having to navigate the complexities alone. Say goodbye to paperwork hassles and hello to a seamless journey.

What is the United Kingdom Student Visa?

The United Kingdom Student visa is a travel authorization that allows you to study in the United Kingdom. There are different types of United Kingdom Student Visas such as the Short-term Study Visa or the Child Student visa.

We are offering the United Kingdom Student visa for students older than 18 wishing to study for a long period in the UK.

To apply for either visa, you need to make sure to first have your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). This document is sent by the university to the student when accepted into the institution to study. The CAS helps to provide information to know if the student has the requirements to apply for the visa.

How long is the United Kingdom Student Visa valid for?

The United Kingdom Student visa is valid for up to 5 years, depending on the duration of the course, with multiple entries, and covers the entire study duration.

What is the application timeline and processing time for the UK Student Visa?

If you are inside the UK you can apply up to 3 months in advance and receive a decision in 3 weeks. If you are outside the UK you can apply up to 6 months in advance and receive a decision in 8 weeks.

What can I do with the United Kingdom Student Visa?

With this visa, you’re allowed to;

  • Attend important educational institutions.
  • Work as a student sabbatical officer for up to 2 years. A student sabbatical officer is the president of the student’s union. They lead student activities and represent them to the Union and University.
  • Work up to 20 hours per week while studying.
  • Work full-time during university term time.
  • Work part-time during term-time.

What can’t I do with the United Kingdom Student Visa?

Keep in mind that you can’t;

  • Claim public benefits like funds and pensions.
  • Work professionally as a sportsperson, coach, or entertainer.
  • Study at a maintained school. This is a type of school owned and maintained by local authorities.

How to apply with iVisa?

  • Step 1: Fill out the first section of the visa application form.
  • Step 2. Pay the processing and visa fees securely online using a debit or credit card, Venmo, or PayPal.
  • Step 3. After payment is done, you’ll need to complete the remaining sections of your application form with the help of our manual guide.
  • Step 4: Once we review your application, we’ll submit it to the government and let you know if you need to attend an appointment. Don’t worry if you do, we’ll guide you with what to do, what to avoid, and what to bring when the time comes.

Start an application.

Who needs to apply for the United Kingdom Student Visa?

If you’re wanting to study in the United Kingdom, you’ll have to apply for a Student Visa.

Please, take into account that to apply for this student visa you need to be able to have enough funds to support yourself and your studies. You will need at least £1,334 per month if you wish to study in London and £1,023 per month if you will study outside London.

To see if you’re eligible, go to the iVisa website.

Benefits of getting your Visa with iVisa

  • Easy application: Complete our online application in just 20 minutes with step-by-step guidance.

  • Flexible pace: Boost your approval odds by taking your time; save and return whenever convenient.

  • Government-compliant support: We assist you through the entire process, ensuring compliance with government rules.

  • Comprehensive guidance: Get step-by-step guides, tips for tricky questions, a document checklist, and interview preparation support if needed.

Still curious? Read our reviews!

Can I apply for the United Kingdom Student Visa for free?

No, you can’t. You need to pay a government fee and our service fee.

Have you got more questions?

Reach out to our customer support team or email us at [email protected] for 24/7 assistance. Alternatively, you’re welcome to visit our FAQs below.


We’re accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and validated by the IATA Agency Code. If you’re keen to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Applying with iVisa will take you less than 20 minutes.
We might need more documents later. For the application, you’ll need to provide a:
  • Color photo, taken in the last 6 months.
  • Passport scan.
  • Confirmation Acceptance for Studies (CAS).

If you have to attend an appointment, you’ll receive step-by-step guidance from our team of visa experts. The documents for the appointment are usually:

  • Valid passport:

  • Application form. Make sure it is printed and signed.

  • Application fee payment receipt: If required, bring the payment receipt for the application fee.

  • Photo: Bring a printed photo.

  • * Confirmation Acceptance for Studies (CAS). This document is a unique reference number. It is sent by the university to the student when accepted into the institution to study. The CAS helps to provide information to know if the student has the requirements to apply for the visa. To obtain the CAS, the student needs to formally accept the university's offer of study. Then, the educational institution will issue the CAS.

  • Proof of financial support: Demonstrate that you have enough funds to support yourself and cover your course expenses. You will need at least £1,334 per month if you wish to study in London and £1,023 per month if you will study outside London.

  • An ATAS certificate: This requirement depends on your nationality.

  • A secure English language test (SELT) certificate.

  • A GCSE, A level, Scottish National Qualification level 4 or 5, Scottish Higher or Advanced Higher in English: This applies to applicants who went to a school in the UK.

  • Tuberculosis test results.

  • Proof of sponsorship. Present a letter from your sponsor stating that your fees and costs of living will be covered.

There are no COVID-19 requirements when entering the UK.
  • iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Chat on WhatsApp
Intercom Chat