If you are looking to renew your passport soon, do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal. iVisa.com can help you with an online procedure. Our one-stop service gives you everything in only one place. Also, you will have the security of knowing that your application complies with the US Government guidelines.
US citizens with valid US passports living in the United States are eligible to use our service. Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal.
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
The process only takes three steps that we detail next:
- Complete the application form and attach your passport photo. Proceed to pay for the US Government fee and our fee.
- Receive a kit with all the documents you need, including a bank check with the US Government fee. Sign the form and take the kit to the nearest mailbox.
- Monitor your service with the details we will share.
In case you want to travel in 6 weeks or less, we can’t support you. The standard process takes 10 weeks. In other words, your new passport won’t arrive on time.
Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal. Get it with our online service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for the Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
Only US citizens with valid US passports residing in the United States can acquire our passport renewal service. Besides, you should fulfill these requirements:
- Your current passport is in your custody.
- Your passport is in good condition.
- You are older than 16 years old.
- The issue date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your current passport has your current name.
- You obtained your current passport after or at 16 years old.
Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal. Our digital process is waiting for you.
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! There is no need to send any documentation to our offices, you only need to expect a kit with these items:
- A DS-82 Form that needs your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee.
- A USPS envelope ready for shipment.
Once you receive it, check the documentation, sign the form and take the package to the post office with your current passport.
Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal. We have all the tools to help you digitally.
How long does it take to obtain my new passport?
It takes around 10 weeks for the standard process. If you choose the expedited service, your new passport will arrive in 4 to 6 weeks for an extra payment of USD 60.
Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal. Let us help you know!
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
Its costs USD 110 for the US Government fee. Also, add the iVisa.com fee according to these alternatives:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Remember that you will wait 10 weeks for the passport renewal process. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, the new passport could arrive in 4 to 6 weeks.
Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal. We have the perfect solution: an online process!
We are sure you are ready to visit the world now that you will renew your passport. Start with the United Kingdom and explore one of the most ancient empires of the world. Go to London and check the Natural History Museum, where you can see massive dinosaur bones and the fossils and remains of rare animals you didn’t even know existed. Continue with the British Museum that gathers a collection of artifacts from ancient civilizations. It’s famous for the marble statues from Greece or the mummies from Egypt. If you want to have a full class on universal history, this museum is the perfect spot.
Visit the London Eye and have a privileged view of the whole city. It’s usually packed with tourists, but it’s worth a visit. Walk around and get to London Bridge, a national landmark. If you are feeling adventurous, go to Camden. This famous quarter has a young atmosphere and plenty of restaurants and cafes to offer. Continue exploring more cities in England or even head to Scotland or Wales. We are sure you will have a blast. Get the passport renewal now!