After you decide to renew your passport with iVisa.com, we will share all the information you need to know about the process. The US Government standard application for a passport renewal takes 10 weeks. In case you want the passport in less, we recommend paying an extra fee of USD 60, and your new passport could arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. Our expert team is ready to help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
The service is open to US citizens with a US passport, and are currently residing in the United States. Let us help you! We know how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal.
How does the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com work?
Applicants don’t need to leave their homes to start the passport renewal process with iVisa.com. Check these steps:
- Complete the application form and attach a passport photo. Proceed to pay for the government fee and our service through our website.
- Expect a kit with all the required documentation, including the US Government fee that will arrive in a bank check. Once you sign the forms, take the full package to a mailbox and drop it off.
- Track your passport renewal process. We will send you everything you need.
Remember that the standard process takes around 10 weeks. In case you have a trip in less than 6 weeks, we won’t be able to help you as your new passport won’t arrive on time. Keep learning how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get the passport renewal service?
Only US citizens with a valid US Passport can apply for the passport renewal service with iVisa.com. Also, you must follow these guidelines:
- You must have your current passport with you.
- The passport must be in perfect condition.
- You must be 16 years old or older.
- Your passport issued date should be within the last 15 years.
- Your current name is shown in your current passport.
- Applicants obtained their last passport after or at 16 years old.
Are you ready to start? Find out how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal. We can help you!
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! We will send you a package with everything you need for the passport renewal process, so don’t worry! We will take care of the rest. The kist will have these items:
- A DS-82 Form that you must sign.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee, which you must pay before finishing the process.
- A USPS envelope that you must take to the mailbox.
Once you sign the papers, take your current papers and the whole kit to the closest post office. It’s as simple as its sounds! Continue reading how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal.
How will I know when my new Passport is on its way?
Our experts will keep in touch to inform you about your application stage. We will monitor your new passport process closely. We can also tell you how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal.
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
The US Government charges a fee of USD 130 that you must pay with a bank check that we will send you. Also, you will need to pay for the iVisa.com service:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
We can tell you how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal.
How much time will it take to acquire the passport renewal?
Once you send your kit to US authorities, expect to have your new passport in 10 weeks. If you need it in less time, pay an extra USD 60 fee and acquire it in 4 to 6 weeks. We have all the details about how much time it will take to acquire the passport renewal.
We know that having a new passport means new adventures are coming ahead. Go across the pond and check the United Kingdom. Start with Lundy Island in Devon, where you can enjoy historical buildings that are available to rent for your next holiday. There are only 30 people living on the island, which means you can enjoy the gorgeous landscape almost on your own. If you are looking to isolate yourself from the world, this is the perfect place.
Continue with Snowdonia in Wales, a famous national park in North Wales. It’s regular to see hikers trying to reach the Snowdon summit. Take a rock-climbing class and show your adventurer skills. Dedham in Essex is another special place to explore in the United Kingdom. The countryside is beautiful, and the village offers restaurants, coffee shops, and pubs so that you can enjoy the true English lifestyle. The painter John Constable immortalized the views of Dedham in beautiful paintings. Don’t miss this picture-perfect town.
The United Kingdom has the perfect mixture of nature and history. Travel now and start the passport renewal process soon!