The passport card renewal time is the same for all passport services. The US Government offers the standard service that takes around 10 weeks. You could opt for an expedited service that takes 4 to 6 weeks. Remember that these processing times don’t take into consideration the mailing time.
If you want to renew your passport, iVisa.com is here to help you. Our affordable and one-stop service is all you need. US citizens with valid US passports living in the United States are eligible for our service.
Let us tell you all about the passport card renewal time.
How does the process work?
The passport card process is simple, and you only need to follow these steps:
- Complete Form DS-82 with personal details. Check the US Government fee and have a bank check with that amount.
- Mail the required documents and requirements and check the passport card renewal time.
- Track how your passport application goes.
In terms of the passport renewal service, you have it easy with iVisa.com. Complete an online form and attach your passport photo. Pay for our service and the US Government fee. Wait for a kit with all the required forms that you should sign. Take it all to the nearest post office, and now you only track your application.
Remember that the passport renewal and passport card renewal have the same processing times. The standard service takes 10 weeks. Besides, you can choose to have the expedited service that takes 4 to 6 weeks for an extra fee of USD 60.
Continue checking the details about the passport card renewal time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
The passport renewal service is available for US citizens with valid US passports. Check the other requirements, as well:
- You have your passport with you.
- Your passport is in good condition.
- You’re older than 16 years old.
- The issued date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your passport shows your current name.
- You obtained your latest passport after or at 16 years old.
Go for a passport renewal now. Let’s keep checking the passport card renewal time.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
There is no need to send us any documentation during the process. Expect a kit with the following items:
- A DS-82 Form. Make sure to sign it.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check to cover the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope with postage ready for shipment.
Check the form and sign it. Head to the post office with all these documents and your current passport. Ship it and track your package.
We can help you with the passport card renewal time.
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
The US Government charges USD 130 for the passport renewal service. Add the alternative of our service:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
After you send the kit, you will receive your passport in 10 weeks. You could pay an extra fee of USD 60 and have your travel document in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our team can support you with the passport card renewal time.
Now that you have a new passport, you can travel to new destinations, like Belgium. Explore the Grand Palace or De Grote Markt, a fabulous square that showcases vernacular architecture. Check the ornate medieval town hall for a fascinating look at Gothic architecture. If you visit during August, you could find the Flower Carpet made up of 700,000 begonias.
Visit Bruges and its canals. Explore the beautiful bridges and hidden gardens. Also, you can take a boat tour to have a different view of the city. Make your way to the Battlefield of Flanders to remember how Belgium defended its territory during World War I. Check the Tyne Cot Cemetery and the Langemark’s German War Cemetery that remind us how brutal the fight was.
Continue with Ghent Gravensteen and Old Town. This moated fort was once home to the counts of Flanders, and it’s well preserved for visitors. The arched halls and chamber show medieval artifacts. Still, most tourists arrived for the unique architecture. Climb up to the roof for extraordinary views of the whole town. Belgium is waiting for you.