iVisa.com offers an affordable and error-free process to renew your passport. We will help you by filling out the DS-82 form. We have all the tools to help you with the online process. Our team will make sure your application is compliant with US Government standards. We will explain the required documentation in the following lines.
US citizens with US passports who are currently residing in the US can access our service. We have all the details about the passport renewal form DS-82.
How does the Passport Renewal process work with iVisa.com?
We have established a simple process to renew your passport:
- Respond to the questions in the online form, and attach a passport photo. Pay the government fee and our service on our website.
- Receive a package with all the necessary documentation, including the US Government fee. Remember to sign the documents and send the package to the closest mailbox.
- Monitor your passport renewal process with our updates.
If you plan to travel in less than 6 weeks, unfortunately, we can’t help you. The standard process takes 10 weeks, which means your new passport will arrive after the start of your trip.
Let us help you with the information about the passport renewal form DS-82.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get the passport renewal service?
US citizens with valid US passports are eligible to apply for our service. Also, you need to meet these requirements:
- You must have your current passport with you.
- Your passport must be in good condition.
- You are 16 years old or older.
- Your passport issued date is within the last 15 years.
- Your current name is the one that appears on your current passport.
- Your passport must have been acquired after or at 16 years old.
We can explain all about the passport renewal Form DS-82.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
No! We don’t need any travel documents from your end. You will need to expect a kit with the following items:
- A DS-82 Form with all your details. You only need to sign it.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- The US government fee that you can pay within our website.
- A USPS envelope with the postage ready to ship.
Make sure to sign the paperwork. Also, take your current passport and the kit to the closest post office. It’s as easy as it sounds! Let us discuss the passport renewal form DS-82 now!
How long does it take to get my new passport?
The US Government has two services:
- Standard process, they will work on your application for about 10 weeks.
- Expedited process, pay an extra USD 60, and the US Government will send the new passport in 4-6 weeks.
Our team can help you with the passport renewal form DS-82.
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
The US Government fee is USD 110, and the iVisa.com fee will depend on the type of service you decide:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
We can help you with the passport renewal form DS-82.
A new passport opens your travel options, which means you should start planning a new trip now.
Start with Germany and visit one of the most intriguing countries in Europe. Visit the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and check the beautiful neoclassical architecture. This impressive structure has seen all the main historical passages of Germany, from the royal times, WWII, and was part of the Berlin Wall. If you want to visit a fairytale castle, you must go to Neuschwanstein. Built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria, the site has inspired the famous Disney castles. Visit the famous Museum Island in Berlin, where you can find five museums showing the most famous artifacts from all over the world. Check the famous Pergamon that shows an ancient city of the Middle East.
Also, check the Nefertiti bust, which was brought from Egypt centuries ago. Germany is the perfect place to enjoy some beer and sausages. Visit during the Oktoberfest and enjoy this famous beer festival. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit this country. Continue checking more countries in Europe with your new passport.