If you are looking for the best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan, you came to the right place! iVisa.com offers affordable online service for your passport renewal. Our error-free process will confirm your application is 100% compliant with US Government guidelines. From the comfort of your home, try our online service and receive everything in one process.
US citizens with valid US passports residing in the United States can apply for our service. We can tell you the best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan.
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
The process is simple, and you only need to follow these steps:
- Complete the digital form and send your passport photo. Pay the Government fee and our fee before moving forward.
- Receive a kit with all the required documentation, including a bank check with the US Government fee. Sign the paper form and take the kit to the post office.
- Track your process with our updates.
If you are traveling in less than 6 weeks, we can’t offer you our service as the standard process takes around 10 weeks.
We are ready to tell you the best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
US citizens with valid US passports who reside in any of the 50 states of the United States can acquire our service. Besides, you need to comply with these guidelines:
- Your current passport is in your possession.
- Your passport is in good condition.
- You are older than 16 years old.
- The issue date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your current name is shown in your current passport.
- You got your current passport after or at 16 years old.
Now that you are ready to apply. Let us explain the best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan.
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! We don't have any travel documents from your side. Expect a package with the following items:
- A DS-82 Form, we recommend signing it as soon as you have it.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank cheque with the US government fee. You already paid for this during the online process.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
After you sign the form, take the whole package and your current passport to the nearest mailbox. Now, you only need to wait and no longer check the best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan. The answer is with iVisa.com.
How long does it take to obtain my new passport?
Go for the standard process and receive the new passport in 10 weeks. If you choose the expedited service, pay an extra fee of USD 60, and acquire it in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our experts can explain the best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan.
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
Pay the US Government fee of USD 130. Then, pay the iVisa.com fee according to these options:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
After this, you will wait 10 weeks for your passport renewal. If you want your new passport sooner, pay USD 60 and obtain it in 4 to 6 weeks.
The best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan is with iVisa.com.
Having a new passport means you can now explore the world. Start with a nearby country, like Mexico. Visit the famous beaches in the Riviera Maya and Cancún. We are sure the turquoise waters and white sands will be perfect for your next holiday. Check the endless beach resorts that offer services for all budgets. Also, you have all-included packages with drinks and uncomparable Mexican food. Try some tacos, chilaquiles, pozole, among others. If you like spicy food, then Mexican food will be your favorite. Famous for its chilies, we invite you to try them all. We recommend visiting archaeological sites like Chichen Itza or Tulum, which are reminiscents of the ancient Maya civilization. Take a full-day tour, which also includes the unique cenotes. These natural pools located underground are the perfect experience for a relaxing day. If you go to Cancun, have some fun at the bars and restaurants. You must take a few tequila shots to get the party started! We know you will have a blast in Mexico.