If you’re in the process to replace your US passport, you can choose to have an expedited service. In this case, you need to pay an extra fee of USD 60, and you will have your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks. Don’t worry about anything because iVisa.com can do all the work for you when renewing your passport. Our one-stop service allows us to have all the tools to help you.
Our service is available for US citizens living in the United States with valid US passports. Let us explain all about the US passport replacement expedited.
How does the process work?
The US passport replacement expedited service is possible with the following steps:
- Complete Form-DS 64 and Form-DS 11 with your details. You need to take citizenship evidence, your ID, and a passport photo.
- Confirm the payment fee and bring a bank check with the amount. For the expedited service, you need to pay an extra fee of USD 60.
- Head to an acceptance facility or a passport agency with all the documentation.
In terms of passport renewal procedures, you can trust iVisa.com. You need to fill out an online form and attach a photo. Pay for our service and the US Government fee. Expect a kit with all the documents you need. Sign the form and ship the package. Afterward, you can track your shipment.
After that, you will wait around 10 weeks. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, you can have your passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
Continue checking the US passport replacement expedited.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
The service is open for US citizens with valid US passports. Besides, you need to comply with these guidelines:
- Your passport is currently with you.
- Your passport doesn’t show any damage.
- You are older than 16 years old.
- The issued date in your passport doesn’t go beyond 15 years.
- Your current name is shown in your passport.
- You got your latest passport after or at 16 years old.
Renew your passport now with iVisa.com. We can help you with the US passport replacement expedited.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
Our team won’t request any documentation from your side. We only need you to wait for a kit with these items:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check showing the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
Check the documentation and sign where indicated. Take your passport and the envelope with all the documents to the nearest post office.
Our experts can explain all about the US passport replacement expedited.
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
You need to pay USD 130 for the US Government fee. Also, select the option that fits your needs and budget:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
You will wait 10 weeks with the standard service. You can always choose the expedited procedure that costs an extra fee of USD 60. In this case, you will receive your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
We’re ready to discuss the US passport replacement expedited with you.
You may have heard about Costa Rica. This fascinating destination offers natural attractions, beaches, cloud forests, and extraordinary wildlife. It’s easy to find birdwatchers, luxury travelers, surfers, and backpackers. Costa Rica appeals to all kinds of travelers. Start with San Jose, the capital, where you will find the most exquisite museums and squares. Check the colonial buildings and incredible past that Costa Rica has to offer. Don’t miss the forests and small coastal villages, where locals will make you feel welcomed.
Down the Pacific Coast, you will find the most wonderful beaches waiting for surfers and visitors looking for some sunshine. Besides, you can opt for the Caribbean coast that offers calm waters and a fantastic cultural vibe. Also, go for an adventure and make your way to the volcanoes and waterfalls. You have ziplining and wildlife viewing. We recommend doing all these activities at the Manuel Antonio National Park, where you will see howler monkeys, squirrel monkeys, capuchins, and sloths. Make sure to take the hiking trails and bring the right clothes for this adventure. Costa Rica is waiting for you today.