Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
Go through this article to get an idea about the Green Card Lottery. The Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa immigrants program allows permanent residents in the United States for foreign nationals. It allows approximately 55000 applicants permanent resident cards. Start your application with iVisa.com and learn more about the Green card lottery interview questions.
Those individuals who qualify for all the eligibility criteria can apply for the Green Card Lottery. The winners of the Green Card Lottery are selected randomly by a computer-generated system. The applicants who are selected must attend the Visa interview. When you are notified about the selection, you must submit the immigrant's Visa application and then prepare for the interview. See below for more information on the Green card lottery interview questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED BEFORE PREPARING FOR A VISA INTERVIEW?
When you receive the notification for the Green Card Lottery interview, prepare for the interview in advance and you should follow some steps before preparing for the Visa interview and they are:
- You should find your information under the Diversity Visa Entrants status check.
- Then you should review all the specific instructions provided to you by the US embassy or consulate.
- The next step is that you must take a medical examination for you and your family before attending the Visa interview.
- When attending the interview, you and your family members should have all the required documents.
- Finally, you must pay the Visa fee when attending the interview or before attending the interview, it depends on the US embassy or consulate you attend the interview.
Choose iVisa.com to enter in the Diversity Visa lottery program and get expert guidance on interview preparation.
DO ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS NEED TO ATTEND THE INTERVIEW FOR GREEN CARD?
Yes, the applicant and the family members must attend the Visa interview. If your family members plan to immigrate later on some other date, then you should attend the interview separately.
If you are not able to attend the interview on the scheduled date, then you should have to reschedule the interview. To reschedule the interview, you must contact the US embassy or consulate. Apply with iVisa.com and learn about the Green Card Lottery interview questions.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY INTERVIEW?
When your Visa application interview is completed, you will be informed whether approved or denied. If they approve it, you will receive:
- They stamp your passport with your immigrant Visa. An immigration packet that is sealed and thus must be presented to customs and border protection.
- Immigration Visa is usually valid for six months, so you must enter the United States before your immigrant Visa expires.
- Before traveling to the United States, pay the Immigrant Visa fee.
When you immigrate to the United States with a Diversity Visa, you can live there as a permanent resident. See this link for more information on the Green card lottery interview questions.
WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS WILL I BE ASKED DURING THE INTERVIEW?
When attending the interview you will be asked some questions and here are some examples:
- Why do you want to go to the U.S.A?
- Have you travelled to the U.S.A earlier?
- What is your annual income?
- Will you go back to your own country?
If you have any doubts or need expert advice on the Green card lottery interview questions, contact iVisa.com. Our customer support team is available 24/7.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PROCESSING OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH IVISA.COM AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
There are three different processing options available with iVisa.com, and these options have three different processing times and costs. You can select any one processing option according to your nee:
- Standard Option: this option processes your application at a standard time and if you are not in a hurry, then you can choose this option.
- Rush Option: compared to the standard option, it processes your application faster, and it is also a bit expensive.
- Super Rush Option: this is the fastest processing option and is the expensive option. If you are in a hurry, then it is better to choose this option.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS WHEN APPLYING WITH IVISA.COM?
If you want to process your application faster, then you can apply with iVisa.com. There are only a few steps involved and they are:
- First: fill in the application and select the processing option.
- Second: before paying iVisa.com’s service fee, you must check all the details you provided.
- Third: attach the required documents.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SAFE WITH IVISA.COM?
You might feel secured to apply online, but there is no need for any worries because we are a well experienced and trusted firm. We use security software to keep all your information safe. You can also read our customer reviews for more clarification.
FROM WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ON GREEN CARD LOTTERY INTERVIEW?
You can contact our customer care agents and can chat with them online. They are available 24/7. For further information on the Green Card Lottery interview questions, you can visit our iVisa.com’s webpage.