As a Chinese, you have access to an Uzbekistan visa online. iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can get your visa in 2 days. Keep in mind that children under 16 do not need a visa to enter Uzbekistan as long as they have a valid travel document and they are accompanied by their legal guardians.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of China – requirements
The first thing you have to do when you want to apply for an Uzbekistan visa is to make sure that you have at hand everything that is required for a successful online application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. Moreover, the document needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of China – the online application form
Since we covered the requirements, let’s talk about the application form you must fill in. The task is not challenging, and you should not take more than 20 minutes to finish. Even so, if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
What you will notice is that the form happens in three parts. The first part is simple. You need to fill in the blanks with general information about yourself and your trip. But you must also select a processing time so that the cost of your Uzbekistan visa can be established. You can choose from the following options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days, and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days, but the cost is $90.
The second step wants you to make the payment, as well as to review your form to make sure that it does not contain any errors. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa, in which case you need to repeat the process. The third step requires you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You will be asked to upload them. After you are done with that as well, just hit the submit button, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining an Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of China is an easy task. There is very little effort involved. The Uzbekistan e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, you can use it for a single entry and you get a maximum stay of 30 days.