In July 2018, Uzbekistan adopted the electronic visa system. Among the many eligible nationalities, we find that Macedonians can apply for an Uzbekistan visa online as well. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you can get your travel document in as little as 2 business days. However, you should probably know that children under the age of 16 do not need a visa. Instead, what they need to cross the border are a valid travel document and a legal guardian.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Macedonia
The Uzbekistan visa must be one of the least demanding travel document you can get. That is because the requirements list is very short and the items on it are incredibly easy to achieve. That is if you do not have them already. You will need only the following:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. Moreover, the document has to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Macedonia – the online application form
After you manage to put together all of the items from the list above, you are ready to fill in the application. It should not be hard, but iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you need some assistance.
The application is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one requires you to provide some basic information about yourself, as well as passport info and a few details concerning your trip. You must also select one of the three available processing time options so that the cost of your Uzbekistan visa can be established. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days, and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days, but the cost is $90.
Step number two expects you to make the payment and review your form. The review is more important than you think because even a simple typo can render you visa invalid. Avoid that by carefully reading your application before submission.
The last step is just as simple. All you have to do is upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you do that, you can submit your form and iVisa will deliver the visa as per your instructions.
Needless to say, the online process of getting an Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Macedonia implies minimal effort on your behalf. The Uzbekistan e-visa has a validity period of 90 days since issue, and you are allowed to stay in the country for no more than 30 days. You are granted a single entry.