Get your Argentina Reciprocity Fee Online
Learn More: Tourist Reciprocity Fee
ARGENTINA IS OPEN- Argentina re-opened for tourism on 1 November 2021.
Chinese citizens can get the Reciprocity Fee by following iVisa's simple Argentina Reciprocity Fee online form. The document can be obtained online in about 15 minutes and must be presented when boarding your flight and to an immigration officer upon arrival.
Our years of experience, advanced software, and thousands of satisfied customers attest to iVisa's competence and safety when handling your visa application. Our professional staff carefully process your Argentina Reciprocity Fee application with the safest and most effective technology.
You can rest easy knowing that every Argentina Reciprocity Fee obtained at www.ivisa.com/visa-argentina-reciprocity-fee/ is verified and accepted directly by Argentinian immigration authorities.
Required Documents to Apply
Answer simple personal questions
Credit/debit card or PayPal account
Before 2016, citizens of the US, Australia and Canada were required to pay a "Reciprocity Fee" before they arrive to Argentina. But in March 2016 under the Macri administration, it was suspended in favor of collecting the Reciprocity Fee only for Argentinian born US citizens traveling to Argentina. On July 1st 2017, the Argentinian government announced that the Fee will no longer be required for Australian Citizens to enter Argentina. Finally, since January 1st 2018, it suspended the collection of Reciprocity Fees for US citizen traveling to Argentina.
Although Chinese passport holders can enter Argentina with a valid US visa (category B2) or Schengen visa, they must pay Argentina’s Reciprocity Fee and obtain Electronic Travel Authorization. You can apply here: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/indexA.php?reciprocidad
The countries in this list do not require visa when traveling as a tourist:
A) UP TO 90 (NINETY) DAYS: Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong (With Passport HKSAR), Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea Republic, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Santa Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Suriname; Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vatican City.
B) UP TO 60 (SIXTY) DAYS: Venezuela.
C) UP TO 30 (THIRTY) DAYS: Grenada; Hong Kong (With British Passport B.N.O.); Jamaica; Republic of Kazakhstan and Malaysia.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
How Do I Get In Touch with iVisa?
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Why do I need to pay a Service Fee?
Is This Website Affiliated with the Government of Argentina?
Can I Show a Copy of the Argentina Reciprocity Fee from My Phone at the border?
How Do I Check If I Have Paid the Argentina Reciprocity Fee If I Have Traveled to Argentina Before?
When should I Expect My Visa to Arrive?
Can I Get Refunded on the Reciprocity Fee?
What is the Argentina Reciprocity Fee?
The Argentinian Reciprocity Fee is the official name for the Argentina tourist visa payable by all Canadian citizens. iVisa serves as a private platform to expedite the application process.
All Canadian citizens can get their Reciprocity Fee by following iVisa's simple online form. You can get this document in as little as 15 minutes and must be presented when boarding your flight and at the immigration office upon arrival.
Can I Change Any Mistakes I Made While Entering My Passport Number?
Is There Any Difference Between Getting the Visa for Argentine and the Argentina Reciprocity Fee?
What Is the Validity Period of the Argentina Reciprocity Fee?
Why Do I Need to Apply for the Argentina Reciprocity Fee?
Can I Get the Reciprocity Fee from the Airport or Point of Entry?
How Can I Pay for Argentina Reciprocity Fee online?
Is My Personal and Bank Information Secured?
Where can I read more?
- What is the Argentina 14 day quarantine requirement?
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- Argentina covid entry requirements: Check them here
- Argentina travel restrictions today: Discover them here
- Argentina Vaccination Requirement: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Argentina?
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- Argentina Covid Test Requirements and more information
- Argentina Affidavit error
- Argentina Visa Validity: How long can I travel?
- Argentina Visa Types: The multiple entry visa
- Argentina Visa Multiple Entry: All you need to know
- Argentina Visa Cost: Learn all about it!
- Argentina Visa Free Countries: What if I need a Visa?
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of Indonesia (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Argentina Visa Policy
- ARGENTINE iVISA SIMPLIFIES THE VISA PROCESS
- GET YOUR VISA TO VISIT ARGENTINA
- GET YOUR VISA TO ARGENTINA ONLINE
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Asado Favorite Food
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina
- Argentina Visa Frequently Asked Questions
- PROCESSING TIME FOR ARGENTINA VISA
- GET YOUR ARGENTINA RECIPROCITY FEE BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of the Philippines (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina