Learn More: Health Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Zambia Health Declaration Form online, prior to your arrival in Zambia. In 3 easy steps the Health Declaration will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
ZAMBIA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Health Declaration Form: A traveler health questionnaire that must be filled in before traveling to Zambia.
- Validity: Valid on entry to Zambia
- No. of entries: A single entry document
- HD fees: The form is free but iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see below for fees
- HD Eligibility: Everyone who wishes to travel to Zambia must fill out the Health Declaration Form
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry to Zambia
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Zambia, apply for the Zambia Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE ZAMBIA HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
The Zambia Health Declaration Form application with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the form you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time, and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your document attached as a PDF file.
Was this page helpful?
Related ArticlesRead more
Find out about Zambia 14 day quarantine requirement
Please note: All Zambia COVID-19 testing requirements have been lifted. Also, the Zambia Health Declaration is no longer required. COVID-19 has pushed...Jul 23, 2020
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Zambia?
Please note: All Zambia COVID-19 testing requirements have been lifted. Also, the Zambia Health Declaration is no longer required. If you want to visi...Mar 10, 2021
Zambia Visa Policy
Visa Policy for Zambia The Zambia visa policy is the list of rules and regulations that determine who may enter the country, who requires a Zam...Aug 31, 2021
Zambia visa for Rwandan
If you have a Rwandan passport, you must acquire a Zambia Visa before landing in the country. Luckily, iVisa.com is here to give you all the details a...Nov 2, 2018
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Zambia Health Declaration application has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all applications and documentation before Zambian health officials process them to help you avoid rejections. If Zambian government officials find any errors and reject your application, iVisa will refund your iVisa processing fee.
Note: Government fees will not be refunded.
You may reapply for the Zambia Health Declaration if your original application has been canceled or rejected.