Getting a Zimbabwe visa from Nigeria is not difficult, but it can prove to be challenging. You need to invest time and energy, something that you do not have all the time. However, iVisa does not require any of that. All you need is an internet connection and a few documents at hand.
What do you need?
Before applying, make sure that you have the following documents: • A valid passport – look at the expiration date so that it does not expire while you are in Zimbabwe.
• A digital scan of your passport
• A digital photo of the applicant – it is preferable that the picture is recent.
• A means of payment – before submitting the application, you will be required to pay for the visa. A credit or debit card will suffice, and if you have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
• Proof of address – all you need is a letter from a host or a hotel confirmation from Zimbabwe.
• The previous visa – if you have been to Zimbabwe before, make a copy of the previous visa. If you have not, this requirement does not apply to you.
It is easier to gather all those documents before you move forward to filling in the application. The process will be smoother that way.
The form itself is quite straightforward. You will be asked to fill in your basic information such as name, address, date of birth, passport number, and so on. Then you will be required to select one of the three available processing times. There is Standard processing that will release your approval letter in ten business days. The Rush processing time means that you will receive the document in five business days, and the Super Rush processing will have you ready to go in only three days. As for the cost, the visa itself is free, but you do have to pay the service fee of 20$, 60$, and 80$ respectively. It depends on the processing time you selected. Also, you will have to pay the 45$ stamping fee once you arrive in Zimbabwe.
That is phase one of the application. Step two consists of revision and payment. The payment is secure, and all your information is strictly confidential. Once the payment is confirmed, you can submit your application. Simple as that. If you are having trouble filling in your application, there is a 24/7 support service that can help you with any questions you may have.
The approval letter will be sent to your email inbox as soon as it is processed. The visa is valid for 90 days and provides a double entry. You need to print the document you receive as proof of payment, and then you can enter Zimbabwe without cause for concern. As you can see, the service provided by iVisa is much faster, simple, and will spare you the hassle of visiting the Zimbabwean embassy or sending off your passport.