How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
Travelers from certain countries can now apply for a visa online before their trip to Zimbabwe. The e-Visa application platform enables foreign nationals to apply for their Zimbabwe visa 100% online. This saves traveler’s time and it can be obtained easily from anywhere in the world.
The e-Visa will be issued and paid for by the applicant online. Applicants will receive an e-mail confirming that their e-Visa application form was submitted successfully. We suggest that you print out a copy of the document and keep it with your passport. You will need to show this document upon boarding your flight and again at immigration upon entry in Zimbabwe.
Our customer have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Zimbabwe e-Visa enables foreign nationals to apply for their Zimbabwe visa online, eliminating the need to send your passport to an embassy. It is required if you wish to enter Zimbabwe. This visa will be sent to you via email, and you simply have to print this document out and present it upon entry to Zimbabwe.
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation Proof of Residence Invitation Letter Cover Letter (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Residence
Cover Letter (if applicable)
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO FOR YOUR VISA:
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
The Zimbabwe e-Visa costs USD 30.00 for a Single Entry e-Visa and USD 45.00 for a double entry e-Visa. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 25.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 65.00 and USD 85.00, respectively.
It depends on the method processing time you chose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 6 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
The Zimbabwe e-Visa is valid for a period of 90 days from the date of issue. This means you must enter Zimbabwe within 90 days. There is a single entry and double entry e-Visa. They allow a maximum stay of 90 days.
Applicant’s passport should have at least 6-months validity from the time of entry into Zimbabwe and at least one blank page.
The maximum stay allowed is 90 days in Total for both the single and double entry e-Visas. With the double entry e-Visa, although it allows you Double Entry , the combined stay for your 2 visits cannot exceed 90 days in Total.
The following countries are eligible for a Zimbabwe e-Visa:
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cd'ivoire, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo Brazaville, Democratic People's Republic Of Korea, Djibouti Republic, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Refugee, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia, Togo, Tunisia, Vietnam, Yemen
No, we can not change or modify any details on the e-Visa once it's issued. If you do, however, realize you made a mistake before your visa has been issued, then please contact us ASAP via online chat or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the e-Visa to enter Zimbabwe through the following entry points:
- Harare International Airport
- Forbes - Mutare
- Victoria Falls
- Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport
No. While the validity period of your e-Visa begins on the planned date of arrival, as indicated on your application, you are only required to enter Zimbabwe before the expiration date. You can actually stay in Zimbabwe even after the e-Visa expiration (assuming you still meet the 90 days in Total maximum stay requirement) because the validity only refers to entry into Zimbabwe.
We recommend all travelers apply at least 3 weeks before their arrival, in case of unforeseen delays.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
If you want to travel to Africa, Zimbabwe is a great place to start. It is a landlocked country located in southern Africa, and it is the home of one of the world’s greatest treasures, the Victoria Falls. But before you start planning your trip to Zimbabwe, it would be best if you learned a little bit about the country. After all, you cannot get there if you are entirely unprepared.
The first thing that we should cover is the entry requirements. You will be pleased to learn that Zimbabwe has a lenient visa policy. It is possible for you to avoid a trip to the Zimbabwean embassy altogether. First, there are certain visa-exempt nationalities. There are 46 countries and territories whose citizens can travel to Zimbabwe without a visa, as long as their stay does not exceed 3 months. If you find yourself in this category, you can enter Zimbabwe holding just a passport. Please make sure that your passport is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from your date of departure from Zimbabwe.
Secondly, you should know that Zimbabwe issues visas on arrival for the citizens of 103 countries and territories. This visa is valid for 30 days if you visit your family or if you travel for business purposes, but if you go to Zimbabwe as a tourist, the visa on arrival is valid for 3 months.
Thirdly, Zimbabwe also issues electronic visas. The fee can be paid online or on arrival. However, please keep in mind that the Zimbabwe e-visa is valid only if you enter via the following border checkpoints: Beitbridge, Harare International Airport, Chirundu, Plumtree, Forbes – Mutare, Nyamapanda, Kariba, Victoria Falls, and the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport.
Last but not least, if you are interested in visiting both Zimbabwe and Zambia, you can obtain a universal visa that will grant you entry into both countries. Unfortunately, this type of visa is available only for the citizens of 59 countries and territories.
Now that we covered the entry requirements, we should discuss places of interest. As you may very well know, Zimbabwe has one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. We are referring to Victoria Falls. From February to April, the Zambezi River is in full flood, and that is what makes Victoria Falls so massive. If you go there, you will witness a huge curtain of falling water. This is one of the primary tourist attractions in Zimbabwe, and many tourists flock there to see it. You can even find a hotel and restaurant located in the area. They will give you a great view of the waterfall. You cannot travel to Zimbabwe and not see Victoria Falls.
Apart from Victoria Falls, there are other attractions that you may be interested in. For one thing, you can visit the Great Zimbabwe, where you will find the archaeological remains of a Southern African ancient city. It is entirely built of stone, and it was the epicenter of an old African empire called the Munhumutapa Empire. You may not know this, but Zimbabwe actually means ‘house of stone.’ In case you are interested in some stunning views, we recommend that you travel to the Eastern Highlands. There, you will find the mountains that form the border with Mozambique. The sights are amazing, and the villages nearby are very popular with tourists.
Kariba is yet another location you may want to visit. Lake Kariba came into existence because of a damming project on the Zambezi River. This location is popular with tourists as well because they are given a chance to observe wildlife in an almost natural environment. The lake is also significant because it is an important source of hydro-electric power. While there, you can rent a houseboat for a few days.
Last but not least, while in Zimbabwe, you can take a trip to Matobo. Located in the southwest, you will find some interesting rock formations. What is interesting about them is that they are balanced in such a way that you would not think possible. It is like nature is defying the laws of physics. However, that is not so. In fact, the rocks are a result of wind erosion. Sand is blown between the stones, and that is what holds them in that unnatural position. If you are looking for something exciting to do, we recommend Antelope Park. It is located in Gweru, and there you will have the opportunity to walk with lions, swim with elephants, or ride horses. However, you are advised to do your own research before interacting with these animals. Otherwise, you may put yourself in danger.
Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, but the good news is that almost everyone speaks English. Even older people and school children. So, you should not come across any language barriers (if you speak English, of course). Zimbabwe is a very safe country. In fact, it is one of the safest in Africa. Of course, small crimes happen, but that is the case in any other country in the world. All you have to do is use your common sense, and you will not have any incidents during your trip.
Before traveling to Zimbabwe, we advise you to take anti-malaria medication. Just keep in mind that even drugs will not prevent you from getting infected, they only decrease the severity, which is why other precautions are necessary. Basically, you have to stay away from mosquitos. Use nets when you sleep and cover your skin as much as possible in the evening and during the night if you are outside. HIV is also prevalent in Zimbabwe.
The people in Zimbabwe are welcoming. You will be treated with respect, but you have to give some back. For example, you should never receive something with your left hand. When you want to offer something, it must be done with your right hand as well. Also, please refrain from speaking against the Zimbabwean government. Believe it or not, undercover police officers will sometimes trick tourists into talking badly about it, and in Zimbabwe, that is a punishable crime. It is best if you do not talk about it at all to anyone.
If you do decide to go to Zimbabwe, you will not regret it. The country has plenty of attractions, and you will have a wonderful time there. As long as you take all the necessary precautions, you will have one of the loveliest African experiences.
- Zimbabwe Visa for Indian Citizens
- Zimbabwe Visa Application
- Zimbabwe evisa processing time
- ZIMBABWE VISA REQUIREMENTS
- ZIMBABWE FOR PASSPORT HOLDERS | VISA-FREE COUNTRIES
- Zimbabwe visa for Nigerian citizens
- ZIMBABWE VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Gabon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of East Timor
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Eritrea
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Kosovo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Congo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Montenegro
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Oman
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Libya
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mauritania
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Niger
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mali
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Liberia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mongolia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Laos
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Lebanon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Taiwan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sri Lanka
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sudan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sierra Leone
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Somalia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of South Sudan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Qatar
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Togo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Syria
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Yemen
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Tunisia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Vietnam
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Thailand
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Myanmar
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Bangladesh
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Nepal
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Jordan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Macedonia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Iraq
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Morocco
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Philippines
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cameroon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Chad
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Colombia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cambodia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Central African Republic
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Anguilla
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Burkina Faso
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Benin
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Bolivia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Afghanistan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Guinea
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Gambia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau
- Zimbabwe visa cost
- Zimbabwe e-Visa for Refugees
- Zimbabwe Visa for Multiple Entry | Application
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of the Republic of Djibouti
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cote D'Ivoire
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Zimbabwe visa – no longer a hassle
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.