Learn More: eVisa
Travelers from certain countries can now apply for a visa online before their trip to Zimbabwe. The e-Visa application platform enables foreign nationals to apply for their Zimbabwe visa 100% online. This saves traveler’s time and it can be obtained easily from anywhere in the world.
The e-Visa will be issued and paid for by the applicant online. Applicants will receive an e-mail confirming that their e-Visa application form was submitted successfully. We suggest that you print out a copy of the document and keep it with your passport. You will need to show this document upon boarding your flight and again at immigration upon entry in Zimbabwe.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Residence
Cover Letter (if applicable)
The e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued
Zimbabwe e-Visas take up to 6 Business Days (Monday to Friday) to be issued.
You need to apply for your e-Visa at least 3 weeks before your travel date.
Your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond your listed arrival date.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation Proof of Residence Invitation Letter Cover Letter (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Residence
Cover Letter (if applicable)
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO FOR YOUR VISA:
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Standard Processing Time: 6 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
The following countries are eligible for a Zimbabwe e-Visa:
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cd'ivoire, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo Brazaville, Democratic People's Republic Of Korea, Djibouti Republic, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Refugee, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia, Togo, Tunisia, Vietnam, Yemen
- Harare International Airport
- Forbes - Mutare
- Victoria Falls
- Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
If you want to travel to Africa, Zimbabwe is a great place to start. It is a landlocked country located in southern Africa, and it is the home of one of the world’s greatest treasures, the Victoria Falls. But before you start planning your trip to Zimbabwe, it would be best if you learned a little bit about the country. After all, you cannot get there if you are entirely unprepared.
The first thing that we should cover is the entry requirements. You will be pleased to learn that Zimbabwe has a lenient visa policy. It is possible for you to avoid a trip to the Zimbabwean embassy altogether. First, there are certain visa-exempt nationalities. There are 46 countries and territories whose citizens can travel to Zimbabwe without a visa, as long as their stay does not exceed 3 months. If you find yourself in this category, you can enter Zimbabwe holding just a passport. Please make sure that your passport is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from your date of departure from Zimbabwe.
Secondly, you should know that Zimbabwe issues visas on arrival for the citizens of 103 countries and territories. This visa is valid for 30 days if you visit your family or if you travel for business purposes, but if you go to Zimbabwe as a tourist, the visa on arrival is valid for 3 months.
Thirdly, Zimbabwe also issues electronic visas. The fee can be paid online or on arrival. However, please keep in mind that the Zimbabwe e-visa is valid only if you enter via the following border checkpoints: Beitbridge, Harare International Airport, Chirundu, Plumtree, Forbes – Mutare, Nyamapanda, Kariba, Victoria Falls, and the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport.
Last but not least, if you are interested in visiting both Zimbabwe and Zambia, you can obtain a universal visa that will grant you entry into both countries. Unfortunately, this type of visa is available only for the citizens of 59 countries and territories.
Now that we covered the entry requirements, we should discuss places of interest. As you may very well know, Zimbabwe has one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. We are referring to Victoria Falls. From February to April, the Zambezi River is in full flood, and that is what makes Victoria Falls so massive. If you go there, you will witness a huge curtain of falling water. This is one of the primary tourist attractions in Zimbabwe, and many tourists flock there to see it. You can even find a hotel and restaurant located in the area. They will give you a great view of the waterfall. You cannot travel to Zimbabwe and not see Victoria Falls.
Apart from Victoria Falls, there are other attractions that you may be interested in. For one thing, you can visit the Great Zimbabwe, where you will find the archaeological remains of a Southern African ancient city. It is entirely built of stone, and it was the epicenter of an old African empire called the Munhumutapa Empire. You may not know this, but Zimbabwe actually means ‘house of stone.’ In case you are interested in some stunning views, we recommend that you travel to the Eastern Highlands. There, you will find the mountains that form the border with Mozambique. The sights are amazing, and the villages nearby are very popular with tourists.
Kariba is yet another location you may want to visit. Lake Kariba came into existence because of a damming project on the Zambezi River. This location is popular with tourists as well because they are given a chance to observe wildlife in an almost natural environment. The lake is also significant because it is an important source of hydro-electric power. While there, you can rent a houseboat for a few days.
Last but not least, while in Zimbabwe, you can take a trip to Matobo. Located in the southwest, you will find some interesting rock formations. What is interesting about them is that they are balanced in such a way that you would not think possible. It is like nature is defying the laws of physics. However, that is not so. In fact, the rocks are a result of wind erosion. Sand is blown between the stones, and that is what holds them in that unnatural position. If you are looking for something exciting to do, we recommend Antelope Park. It is located in Gweru, and there you will have the opportunity to walk with lions, swim with elephants, or ride horses. However, you are advised to do your own research before interacting with these animals. Otherwise, you may put yourself in danger.
Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, but the good news is that almost everyone speaks English. Even older people and school children. So, you should not come across any language barriers (if you speak English, of course). Zimbabwe is a very safe country. In fact, it is one of the safest in Africa. Of course, small crimes happen, but that is the case in any other country in the world. All you have to do is use your common sense, and you will not have any incidents during your trip.
Before traveling to Zimbabwe, we advise you to take anti-malaria medication. Just keep in mind that even drugs will not prevent you from getting infected, they only decrease the severity, which is why other precautions are necessary. Basically, you have to stay away from mosquitos. Use nets when you sleep and cover your skin as much as possible in the evening and during the night if you are outside. HIV is also prevalent in Zimbabwe.
The people in Zimbabwe are welcoming. You will be treated with respect, but you have to give some back. For example, you should never receive something with your left hand. When you want to offer something, it must be done with your right hand as well. Also, please refrain from speaking against the Zimbabwean government. Believe it or not, undercover police officers will sometimes trick tourists into talking badly about it, and in Zimbabwe, that is a punishable crime. It is best if you do not talk about it at all to anyone.
If you do decide to go to Zimbabwe, you will not regret it. The country has plenty of attractions, and you will have a wonderful time there. As long as you take all the necessary precautions, you will have one of the loveliest African experiences.
- Zimbabwe visa cost
- Zimbabwe 14 days quarantine requirement
- Zimbabwe Visa for Indian Citizens
- Zimbabwe Visa Application
- Zimbabwe evisa processing time
- ZIMBABWE VISA REQUIREMENTS
- ZIMBABWE FOR PASSPORT HOLDERS | VISA-FREE COUNTRIES
- Zimbabwe visa for Nigerian citizens
- ZIMBABWE VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Gabon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of East Timor
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Eritrea
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Kosovo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Congo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Montenegro
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Oman
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Libya
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mauritania
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Niger
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mali
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Liberia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mongolia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Laos
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Lebanon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Taiwan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sri Lanka
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sudan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sierra Leone
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Somalia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of South Sudan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Qatar
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Togo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Syria
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Yemen
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Tunisia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Vietnam
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Thailand
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Myanmar
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Bangladesh
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Nepal
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Jordan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Macedonia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Iraq
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Morocco
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Philippines
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cameroon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Chad
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Colombia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cambodia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Central African Republic
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Anguilla
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Burkina Faso
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Benin
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Bolivia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Afghanistan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Guinea
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Gambia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau
- Zimbabwe e-Visa for Refugees
- Zimbabwe Visa for Multiple Entry | Application
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of the Republic of Djibouti
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cote D'Ivoire
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Zimbabwe visa – no longer a hassle
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.