As most countries in Latin America keep fighting against the coronavirus pandemic, Argentina has established some health protocols for incoming visitors. Health authorities expect to keep travelers and nationals safe from coronavirus. United States Citizens must comply with a new entry requirement known as Argentina Affidavit.
Keep exploring about how United States citizens can enter Argentina during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Argentina Affidavit?
The Argentina Affidavit is the new entry requirement for anybody entering Argentina during coronavirus. The process is simple with iVisa.com, find a WIFI connection, and only spend 5 minutes completing an electronic form. After this, you are ready to enter Argentina!
Visitors should start the Argentina Affidavit process within 48 hours before their trip to Argentina.
In case you are interested to know how United States citizens can enter Argentina during coronavirus go here.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Argentina?
No, you don’t need a COVID-19 vaccine to enter this country, but you must still fill in the Argentina Affidavit form.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Saint Lucia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the covid restrictions in Argentina?
- There are no testing and quarantine requirements to follow.
For how long is the Argentina Affidavit valid?
United States Citizens with the Argentina Affidavit can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Argentina and have a Single Entry.
What are the requirements?
United States Citizens should fill out all the blank spots in the electronic form with personal details, current health conditions, and data about the trip to Argentina.
Make sure to have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after arrival.
- An email address to receive the Argentina Affidavit electronically.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee for the professional service that you can pay with a credit/debit card.
Keep exploring how United States citizens can enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service, only wait 24 hours for the Argentina Affidavit if you make a payment of USD 34.49.
- Rush service, pay USD 65.99, and receive your travel document in just 4 hours.
- Super Rush service, the quickest alternative in which you only wait 30 minutes for a USD 113.99 fee.
What are the steps?
The process only takes 3 easy steps:
- Complete the online application with personal information and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents required.
How will I receive my application?
iVisa.com will send the health document electronically. Visitors will receive an email with the Argentina Affidavit. As soon as you arrive, make sure to show the health document as authorities will request it.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
100% trustable! iVisa.com has implemented the highest security standard within its data centers, which means our applicants' information is safe with us.
Continue your journey with more details about how United States citizens can enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
Where can I find more information?
Navigate the application page, where you can find more information about the health protocols in Argentina during coronavirus.
If you have specific questions, then contact our incredible support agents. They are available 24/7 and ready to answer all your questions.
Stay informed about how United States citizens can enter Argentina during coronavirus with iVisa.com.