Paying Visa to Argentina fee is part of the journey for holidays or work to Argentina. This includes an Argentina Reciprocity Fee for visa, along with a valid passport.
Not all countries charge tourists these type of fees but it does balance out. We will get into that later but if you are a citizen of the US, Canada and Australia, it’s an added step to take before venturing out to South America.
Complete the form using your personal details and credit card details. The information entered and entry code will be sent electronically to DNM (Argentina’s Immigration Office).
Within one business day you will receive an email with the Argentina visa reciprocity Fee attached.
When you arrive, go to the DNM office and present your printed receipt.
Your receipt will be scanned by the staff in Argentina and validated, allowing you to enter into the country.
Do you want happy readers in your blog? Just copy and paste this code in your web/blog!!:
Apply for an Argentina Visa
- Note for US Citizens: Effective on March 24 2016, the Argentina Government has temporarily suspended the Argentina Reciprocity Fee for US citizens.
- Note for all Australian citizens: From the 1st of July 2017, Australians no longer require to pay the Reciprocity fee to visit Argentina..
- Chinese Citizens to apply for the English: Argentina Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) / Spanish: AVE - Autorización de Viaje Electrónica online.
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- Argentina Visa for Australians
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Argentine iVisa Simplifies Visa Process
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Get Your Visa To Argentina Online
- Get Your Visa to Visit Argentina
- Get your Argentina Reciprocity Fee to visit Argentina before arrival
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- New Zealand Visa Photo Requirements
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stamp With The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina