Learn More: Visitors Visa
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia has recently introduced the Visitor e-Visa for citizens of over 30 countries. This Visitor e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for tourist or business purposes and enables them to stay in Armenia for 21 days Per Entry or 120 days Per Entry . The Armenia e-Visa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive a landing authorization that must be shown to an immigration officer upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system for travelers are that visas applications can be sent and paid for online at anytime, anywhere.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Armenia e-Visa is an official document that allows visitors entry into and travel within Armenia.
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
The Armenia e-Visa cost will depend on how long it is valid for:
90 days after arrival single entry tourist visa (Short Term Visa): USD 7.00 (Visa Cost + Armenian Government Commission Fee)
180 days after arrival single entry tourist visa (Long Term Visa): USD 33.00 (Visa Cost + Armenian Government Commission Fee)
Additionally, there is a service fee of:
Standard Processing: USD 20.00
Rush Processing: USD 40.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 60.00
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The Armenia e-Visa is a Single Entry visa and has a validity of 90 days after arrival (Short Term Visa) or 180 days after arrival (Long Term Visa) . Its expiration date will be specified in your e-Visa once it’s issued.
90 days after arrival Single Entry tourist visa (Short Term Visa): although your entry to Armenia can be at any time of the 90 days after arrival of validity, your total stay can not exceed 21 days Per Entry
180 days after arrival Single Entry tourist visa (Long Term Visa): although your entry to Armenia can be at any time of the 180 days after arrival of validity, your total stay can not exceed 120 days Per Entry
Your travel document has to be valid for at least 6 months after your intended arrival date. Also, your passport should have at least one blank page for your e-Visa to be placed in.
The Armenia e-Visa allows holders just one Single Entry
The traveler must apply for this visa at least 3 Business Days before the trip to Armenia.
NO. Possession of a Landing Authorization for Armenia does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the Country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if he is considers that such a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Armenia would be contrary to national interests or security.
Upon arrival in Armenia, you need to present your passport along with your Armenia e-Visa, which can be printed or shown from a smartphone.
Yellow Fever vaccine is recommended if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
In case you find yourself in the region of Caucasus, you cannot miss the opportunity to visit Armenia. It is a small country between Asia and Europe, which means that it is rich in culture. For your information, Armenia is the oldest country that adopted Christianity, and when you interact with the locals, they will make sure to remind you.
There are a lot of things that you will find charming in Armenia, but before we get to that, you should know a little bit about Armenia’s visa policy. After all, that is the first thing you need to handle.
You should know that Armenia has a pretty lenient visa policy. There are many nationalities that are exempt from getting a visa and can stay inside the country for up to 180 days. Some can only spend up to 90 days. It depends on nationality. The nationalities that are not visa-exempt can either get a visa on arrival or an electronic visa before departure. Unfortunately, the e-visa is not available for everyone, but if you do qualify, we recommend you apply online since it takes less time and energy. An Armenia e-visa can grant a stay of up to 180 days, and with iVisa, you can get it in as little as 72 hours.
All the other nationalities that are neither visa-free nor eligible for an electronic visa or visa on arrival must pay a visit to the nearest Armenian embassy and apply for a consular visa. Contact the diplomatic mission for more information.
Leaving all technicalities aside, if you like a challenge, then you will love Armenia as well. First off, 5% of the country’s surface area is occupied by Lake Sevan, and you will find plenty of things to do there. The scenery is beautiful, and you should have a wonderful time exploring as much as you can.
Some of the most visited landmarks in Armenia are the churches and monasteries. As mentioned in the introduction, Armenia is the oldest country in the world that adopted Christianity. As a result, you will be able to enjoy many ancient churches. We recommend that you opt for a tour guide since you learn the most. Plus, taking day tours will spare you the trouble of finding transportation. It is not that it does not exist, but it is incredibly infrequent. Even so, the effort is totally worth it. After all, there are not many places in the world where you can visit millennium-old monasteries. You do not have to be religious to understand their cultural value.
Apart from visiting churches and monasteries, you can do plenty of other things. Some of them also offer beautiful scenery, and since Armenia is a mountainous region, you can go rock climbing, hiking, camping, and everything that comes with mountain passes, canyons, and valleys.
Geography is not the only thing that varies in Armenia. The climate is various as well, and in some places, you can experience multiple changes at once. You can either be very hot at the bottom of a mountain, and when you climb it, you can find snow-capped peaks and alpine lakes. So make sure to pack clothes for every region you want to visit. Hiking clothes will not suffice when you go up the mountain and climate changes. Layers are advised.
Apart from the scenery and adventurous activities, we recommend that you visit the local markets. Bargaining is not common in Armenia unless you buy in bulk. However, you will find a lot of amazing things that you will want to take home. The most popular choices? Carpets. Armenian carpets seem to be famous for both quality and design.
Another thing that is worth mentioning is that Armenian people are not very good at foreign languages. The people in Yerevan, the capital city, may know a little bit of English, but outside the capital, it will be very difficult to get around if you only speak English. Armenian is the official language, but as a former Soviet country, the people speak Russian as well. It may be useful for you to learn a few common phrases before your departure. That will help you get around better.
As far as food is concerned, you are in for a treat. If you have ever visited South-east Europe before, then you may already be familiar with borscht. If not, it is a traditional vegetable soup, and since its main ingredient is beet, it has a strong red color. Served warm with sour cream, it is a delicious meal that you will miss once you leave. Other foods you should try are Khorovats, which is a barbecue with Armenian spices. It is served with tomatoes or eggplants. Khash and Dolma are not be overlooked either.
You should know that street food is safe in Armenia. There are no reports of food poisoning or unhygienic conditions that lead to any illness. Tap water is also safe to drink because it comes from the mountains. However, for the skeptical, there is always bottled water. One issue that you should be aware of is overeating. If you ever have the chance of visiting local Armenians, they will feed you until you cannot eat anymore. Since their diet is new to you, you must limit yourself.
Safety is not an issue in Armenia. Not more than common sense dictates. You should be careful about airport scams and petty thieves, but other than that, you should be fine. However, you should know that walking alone at night as a woman is a cause for concern, so try to avoid isolated places at night and never walk alone.
As for what you should avoid, there is a silent conflict with Azerbaijan, which is why you should avoid talking about it. Politics should also be a topic that you overlook. You cannot leave the country via Turkey or Azerbaijan because the borders are closed off. You need to go to Georgia or Iran first. Also, if you are a smoker, you should know that smoking is not legal in all public places. You need to find signs that forbid you from doing it until you reach for the lighter. Otherwise, you will get a fine.
The bottom line is that Armenia has plenty of things to offer to you as a tourist. It may be a small country in the Caucasus, but it is rich in culture and tradition. You will be able to create wonderful memories. The people are friendly and over-hospitable at times, you will see breathtaking scenery, and you will come home enriched in knowledge. Needless to say, you will have a wonderful time in Armenia.
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Laos
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Israel
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of India
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Honduras
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Haiti
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Guyana
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Guatemala
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Fiji
- Armenia visa for the citizens of El Salvador
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Costa Rica
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Colombia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Chile
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Canada
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Cambodia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Brunei
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bolivia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Belize
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- Armenia e-visa processing time
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Grenada
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Mongolia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Lebanon
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Kiribati
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Cuba
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Ecuador
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Jamaica
- CAN I GET AN ARMENIA VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT IN YEREVAN?
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Malaysia
- ARMENIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Myanmar
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Nauru
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Oman
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Palau
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Bahamas
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Maldives
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Panama
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Paraguay
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Peru
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Serbia
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Suriname
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Taiwan
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Armenia visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Tonga
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Turkey
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Venezuela
- Armenia visa for the citizens of Timor Leste
- Rules for the citizens of Armenia visa-free countries
- How much does an Armenia visa cost?
- Everything you need to know about Armenia's visa policy
- Armenia visa requirements
- Armenia visa for the citizens of North Macedonia
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.