Australia's ETA (subclass 651) program was started in 1996, however, the latest ETA was initiated last 2013, and most nationalities can apply including Liechtenstein. The reasoning behind it is really simple. Travelers from most countries can use the internet to apply for their visa and get it in a matter of minutes. One of the updates for all 2013 ETA is that currently, the record allows you to travel to Australia for tourism purposes, as well as business purposes.
ETA will allow Liechtenstein to stay in Australia for a maximum of 90 days over a 12 month period. However, there are a few general qualifications that you must meet before you apply. First, you should not have tuberculosis. The second relates to criminal convictions. Liechtenstein should not been criminally convicted with a sentence of 1 year or more, regardless if the sentence has been completed or not. Next, you need to check eligibility. You can easily accomplish this by using iVisa’s visa checker tool. Just input Liechtenstein as your nationality and Australia as your destination. The information will be provided quickly. Once you crossed the things above off the list, you may proceed and apply online.
What are the required documents for Liechtenstein?
Although online application is more convenient than going to Australian embassy, it does not mean that you will not provide few documents. It is advisable that you prepared them before filling in the form. Still, iVisa requests just few things when it comes to documentation. Here is a list of what you need.
Valid passport – Liechtenstein traveling internationally needs a passport, and Australia is no exception. Acquiring a passport is quite easy. Just pay a visit to the issuing authority in your country. If you already have a passport, check its expiration date. It needs to be valid for a minimum of 90 days from arrival date in Australia.
- Payment method – before submitting your application, you need to pay for iVisa’s services. You can either use a credit or debit card. You can also use Paypal to pay for iVisa’s service.
In addition to the things listed above, you are also required to answer a few questions. These are easy to answer so you don’t worry. You just need to state the reasons for your travel and a few other things. It is recommended that you answer the questions accurately.
After completing this part, proceed and complete the application form. It is really straightforward process. In case you have queries, you may get in touch with iVisa’s customer support. They are always available 24/7.
Processing time and fees
These two factors are discussed together because they are connected to one another. The Australia ETA for Liechtenstein itself has no charge; what you are paying for is iVisa’s service. The company is providing three options that you can choose from. Just remember that the faster you want your application to be completed, the higher the service fee is. Here are your options:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is most affordable. It only costs $20. Even so, you will still receive you visa pretty fast. It just takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. It may be the slowest option, but one day is not very long.
Rush – compared to the first option, it is a lot faster. iVisa will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours for the cost of $50.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest option that iVisa can give. Really convenient when you want to apply while on the way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready just within 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Liechtenstein– the application form
When application form comes to mind, you may think that it is complicated. Well, rest assured that iVisa has made the simplest forms you have ever completed. It is broken down into two easy steps. The first step consists of general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also select the processing time you want. The second consists of revision and payment. Lastly, hit the submit button and start packing. The ETA will be available in no time.
As you may have noticed, acquiring an Australia ETA for Liechtenstein is super simple. Just give a little effort and time. It is more convenient than going to Australian embassy, does it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia