Australia began the usage of the digital visa program back in 1996, and as of 2013, the current visa applies to many nationalities including Maltese. The process is straightforward. Maltese can access the web for their visa and get it in a couple of minutes. The document is known as an ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization. The difference between the one we have currently and the one we had before 2013 is that the present record permits Maltese to go to Australia for both tourism and business purposes.
Maltese that uses an ETA can stay in Australia for 3 weeks per visit on a 12-month period. The applicant should be tuberculosis-free. The applicant must not have any criminal convictions for which the sentence is 12 weeks or longer,regardless if the sentence has been completed or not. If you're qualified for an Australia ETA and crossed the items over off the list, you can move and apply online. In order to find out if you are qualified for an Australia ETA, all you have to do would be to utilize the Visa Checker iVisa placed at your disposal. You will know in a matter of seconds.
What are the requirements?
Applying online has definitely made things a lot simpler for Maltese, but that doesn't mean you do not have to provide important requirements. Prior to filling in the application form, it's strongly suggested that you prepare all the required documents. iVisa asks hardly any things of you, but the documents need to be uploaded as indicated. Here is what you want:
Valid passport - you can't travel to Australia without passport. If you do not have one, you can fix that by paying a visit to the issuing authority in your country. Ensure that it stays valid for at least three months from your date of arrival in Australia.
- Payment method- Through the application form, you'll be asked to pay for iVisa's providers so you can submit it. It is possible to use a credit or a debit card, and in case you've got a Paypal accounts, iVisa accepts that as well.
Remember that you will also be required to answer some personal questions. It's nothing out of the ordinary; just a few inquiries such as the reason for your travel, etc. While not especially important, please answer frankly.
If you acquired the 2 things mentioned above, you can proceed and fill in the application form. The process is quite simple, and iVisa has an excellent customer support service that's reachable 24/7.
Processing time and fees for Maltese
The reason the two aspects are discussed collectively is that one affects the other. The Australia ETA itself is free of charge, but you still need to pay for iVisa's services. As for that, they have three available processes. Here are your options:
Regular processing time -- that is the cheapest and most commonly used alternative.For $20, it will take one business day to receive your ETA. Even though this is the slowest option, 1 business day is not important if you are not in a hurry.
Rush Processing period -- this alternative is a whole lot quicker compared to previous. You will have your own Australia ETA in only 2 hours. As you can anticipate, you have to pay more this time. $50 to become precise.
- Super Rush processing period -- this option is the fastest iVisa provides. It takes 15 minutes to your application to be processed, and you'll be billed $70.
Australia ETA – Application form
The application form is easy to comprehend and fast to complete. It is broken down into two simple steps. The first will ask you to fill in your personal information and choose the processing time. The second will ask you to review or revise step one and make the payment. After that, you can submit the application, and that is it.
Getting an Australia ETA is one of the simplest things Maltese can do. It requires very little time and effort, and you will be on the next plane out. It definitely beats going to an embassy for a consular visa, does it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia