If you are planning a visit to Austria during the Coronavirus pandemic, you must learn about the Austria COVID curfew before your trip. You must have to follow all the norms announced by the government while you are in Austria. These norms include an application for a Pre-Travel Clearance Form before your departure date.
After understanding Austria COVID curfew, you might be concerned about getting the application for a Health Declaration Form. You can obtain this form easily and quickly by contacting iVisa.com and using our unrivaled services from the comfort of your home. Apply Now.
What is the procedure to obtain a Pre-Travel Clearance Form with iVisa.com?
To obtain a Pre-Travel Clearance Form with iVisa.com, you need to follow an easy procedure:
- Go to our webpage and fill out the basic information in the Application Form.
- Select the processing option.
- Our experts will review your application and ask for some modifications if required.
- Obtain your document via email and take a print of it.
- Our services are simple, transparent, affordable, and quick to get a travel-related document.
Why should I apply in advance?
You should apply in advance to obtain your document before your travel date and get sufficient time to make changes in the form if asked by our experts. Learn More.
To explore more about Austria COVID curfew, you can go through the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
A Pre-Travel Clearance Form is a kind of Health Declaration Form that has been introduced by the government of Austria to get complete details about the traveler’s recent trips, contacts, and current health status. Before traveling to the country, it is important to understand the Austria COVID curfew.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
What should I know about Austria COVID curfew?
Before reaching the country, you must learn about Austria COVID curfew according to which you must remain at home or the hotel between 8.00 p.m. and 6.00 a.m. Get More Information Here.
Can I get some information about the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Option: Obtain your document 24 hours at a low cost USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Option: Get your document a little faster 8 hours at a little higher cost USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Receive your document in the shortest possible 4 hours for the highest cost USD 60.00.
Do I need to have certain items for the initiation of a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you must have certain items for the initiation of a Health Declaration Form:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- Mode of payment such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com to Obtain a Pre-Travel Clearance Form as we utilize advanced security systems to store your data safely.
How can I resolve my queries?
If you are traveling to Austria and looking for some cathedrals to visit then start making a list. You can plan your trip to St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna. This beautiful cathedral is a landmark inside the old city center of Vienna. In this cathedral, the 12th Century Romanesque church was replaced by the 13th Century Late Romanesque Church. In the 14th Century, the reconstruction of the cathedral was completed and the choir and the Chapels of St. Tirna, St. Eligius, and St. Catherine were added. This church was rebuilt again after significant damage in World War II. You can climb three hundred and forty-three steps to see the spectacular views from the Watch Room at the top of the Steffl. Another major attraction of this place that you won’t want to miss is the catacombs built in the 14th Century and the Cathedral treasury, where you can see the most important relics and objects of the cathedral.