If you are planning a trip to Austria, you must get an understanding of Austria COVID hotels before your trip. As per the latest rules for Austria COVID hotels, most hotels will remain closed during the lockdown. Only a few exceptions are allowed, along with a Pre-Travel Clearance Form to stay in the hotel.
You can obtain a Health Declaration Form by taking advantage of iVisa.com. Our experts have created a special form that takes only a few minutes. You can fill in this form from the comfort of your home while enjoying your favorite cup of coffee.
What is the process to obtain a Pre-Travel Clearance Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you need to follow an easy process to obtain a Pre-Travel Clearance Form:
- Visit our webpage and fill out an Application Form with the basic information.
- Choose the processing option.
- Your application will be reviewed by our experts and you will have to make changes if required.
- Take a print of your document or use its digital version when receiving it online.
- Use our services to get your document in the most relaxed way.
What is the importance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is beneficial as you can make changes in the application form as many times as you want and get your document on time.
To get more information about Austria COVID hotels, you can go through the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pre-Travel Clearance Form?
As per the recent announcement for Austria COVID hotels, only visitors who provide the Pre-Travel Clearance Form and follow all the rules are allowed to stay in the hotel. This form provides details of your current health status, recent contacts, and trips of the visitors.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Austria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Austria. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine unless you are traveling from a "virus variant areas".
Accepted vaccines are BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Austria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Austria?
That depends where you are traveling to Austria from!
- Travelers coming from safe countries don't need to quarantine.
- Travelers coming from virus variant areas need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
- Travelers coming from all other countries:
- if they can show proof of full vaccination or past infection, they don't need to self-isolate and don't need to register for pre-travel clearance.
- if they show a negative test, they will be required to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened to 5 days if they take another test.
What are other requirements for entering Austria?
According to the latest rules for Austria COVID hotels, most hotels are closed during the lockdown. Hotels allow only business travelers to stay with a negative test result for Coronavirus. It is mandated to follow the ten-day quarantine rule after entering the country.
Do I need to have certain items for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you need to have certain items for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- Your favorite method of payment such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I get some idea about the processing options for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can get some information about the three options for the processing of the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Option: Receive your document in a standard time 24 hours at a budget-friendly cost USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Option: Get your document a little faster 8 hours at a more expensive cost USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Obtain your document in the shortest possible time 4 hours for the most expensive cost USD 20.00.
Can I rely on iVisa.com?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com to Obtain a Health Declaration Form as we assure you the safety of your confidential data with our advanced security systems.
How can I resolve my queries?
If you are visiting Austria for the panoramic views, you are guaranteed to see plenty of them. One of the most scenic and adventurous locations in Austria is the Krimmler Ache, which has the tallest waterfall in Austria. This is a great excursion day trip from the nearby village of Krimml. If you love hiking, you can take a stop-over at an altitude of 1,076 meters in a wooded valley above the Salzachtal. Along with different beautiful trails to the waterfalls, you can also plan a trip to Schettbrucke and continue towards the gorgeous Krimmler Tauernhaus. Expert climbers can also visit the 2911 meter-high Glockenkarkopf on the Italian frontier. Another major attraction of Austria that cannot be missed is Eisriesenwelt, which is the world of the Ice Giants. This stunning destination covers around 30,000 square meters with the caves carved by an underground river. Plan your trip to Austria now and Get Your Application Form Here!